bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Is the police chief a Democrat?
    Maybe he's taking the same lead as Obama, Clinton and Emanuel? Sit on damaging info until after the election?

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    It is seditious in its actions, yet not to the ill-reputed low-lifes that are just looking for a reason to loot and act on their own bigoted beliefs. It is not whether the act of sedition but the reasoning of its appearance. The likes of Soros and leftie-lib progressives are nothing more than rabble-rousers causing attention being drawn away from a/the truth. What that truth is, I don't know. ~~"One Man's Opinion!"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Maybe it was his pocket constitution.......................

454ec474-5b7e-4e4f-9987-07a1a33791c8.jpeg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I'm guessing the Colt 380 was a throw down.............c'mon, it wasn't a Jennings, RG, Bryco or Taurus ;)

Dug a bit on the web, says he was convicted in Texas for shooting at a cop? Possibly other assault/violent behavior.

Was he legal to have the gun?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I'm guessing the Colt 380 was a throw down.............c'mon, it wasn't a Jennings, RG, Bryco or Taurus ;)

Dug a bit on the web, says he was convicted in Texas for shooting at a cop? Possibly other assault/violent behavior.

Was he legal to have the gun?

classy thug......stolen gun....

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    You tube alive with folks saying not a ankle holster, he has some type of monitor from doc there. Also saying he had no gun, no gun shown and if there was a gun it was planted……there will be no convincing them no matter what.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    You tube alive with folks saying not a ankle holster, he has some type of monitor from doc there. Also saying he had no gun, no gun shown and if there was a gun it was planted……there will be no convincing them no matter what.

Well, it seems the police are backing away from the "he had a gun " claim. At least in the Internet summaries I've seen.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    That has to be false. The Chief already came out couple days ago and said he had a gun, his fingerprints and DNA were on the gun.

Partly. Did a little looking and reading this morning. Seems clear the cops recovered a gun that he had. However the videos are unclear whether he had it in his hand or was threatening the cops when he was shot.

I should have known not to believe the headline!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I thought it looked like he was trying to conceal a pistol at his side.

Very hard to tell, very hard to say he didn't. His pant leg was up and pictures shows empty holster…..but the wife said he had no gun so gotta be truth as she wouldn't lie of course. They saying he never pointed it at a officer so wasn't threatening……if he had a gun, and refused to drop it, and got out with it in his hands…..and still refusing to drop it…..what….you wait until he points it at you and take the chance of being shot before you get off a shot? I say he was threatening. And why wasn't he following "hands up"? Ah….because he had a gun. Of course him shooting at a cop in TX years ago shouldn't influence anyone to think he was bad guy, the wife said he ain't got no gun….what more proof does a cop need there was no gun. apply purple where needed.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    A AA kills a AA at a protest for a AA killed by a AA policeman, and how does white privilege work into this equation?

Wasn't a protest, they came to arrest another man and this guy rolled a joint in front of them in his truck and then showed them a gun……not sure if he did it on purpose or was just fooling around with it and they saw it.

Oh never mind….read it again and got what your saying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom