• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Yep. No real proof of a gun or not in the video. Just he said, she said.. I want to know who the found gun belongs to. That might answer a few more questions. And is this the only video?? Are there dash or body cam footage?? Other bystanders video? Time will tell.

And what is a TPI she said he had???

Police have all their video but have not released because it has been handed over to higher investigators. Expect it out sometime though. I can't watch the video again, the dead brain cell woman is too much for me….yelling for him to get lout of the car, screaming he doesn't have a gun…..then yelling many times not to do it….not to do what? Use the gun he had in his hand that she knew he had….if he didn't have a gun why she yelling for him to not do it.

Planted gun……? Ok how many LEO do we have on here that carry a stolen gun around on them 24/7 to plant if they need to and other officers that know about it and will back you? She wasn't screaming for him not to do it if he didn't have a gun.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Police have all their video but have not released because it has been handed over to higher investigators. Expect it out sometime though. I can't watch the video again, the dead brain cell woman is too much for me….yelling for him to get lout of the car, screaming he doesn't have a gun…..then yelling many times not to do it….not to do what? Use the gun he had in his hand that she knew he had….if he didn't have a gun why she yelling for him to not do it.

Planted gun……? Ok how many LEO do we have on here that carry a stolen gun around on them 24/7 to plant if they need to and other officers that know about it and will back you? She wasn't screaming for him not to do it if he didn't have a gun.

Yeah, i am not buying the planted gun ideal either. I could believe he had an object that they could not identify. But that, so far, doesn't seem to be the case. We won't know for a awhile. What I don't get is why the community can wait until the evidence proves a better reason to protest. And here is no excuse for rioting, period. That just makes you look even worse when the evidence proves the shooting was justified.

I can understand the outrage if the evidence proves wrong doing. Burning, looting and general violence doesn't help the country support your cause. I also what to see more positive reactions form the black community leaders when the cops actions are justified. Support the cops that are doing the right thing.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Planted gun……? Ok how many LEO do we have on here that carry a stolen gun around on them 24/7 to plant if they need to and other officers that know about it and will back you?

You haven't heard? All cops worth a spit carry drop guns to make it easier to get their first kill. Hell, 98% of cops just take on the job so they can kill someone and get away with it. No one ever bears any responsibility for being shot themselves, they're just someone the cop decided to murder that day. Hell I've got five guys I went to High School with who have been shot dead over the years for doing exactly what a police officer asked them to do, happens all the time. BLM is just the first group intelligent enough to figure it out. They're also the first group smart enough to figure out that rioting and looting is the only true way to bring awareness to this national travesty.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They've taken the Charlotte streets again.

[video=youtube;bCfIDK-nxLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not necessarily. I saw Greg Jarrett on FNC. He and BLM supportering lawyer thought it very possible it was a police planted pistol.

Well, sure, it's possible. A lot of things are possible. But what is the evidence that the police planted a pistol? That's the problem with the whole nonsense of going crazy when a cop shoots a black person. They believe the most nefarious narrative because they want that to be the truth. We can't pick and choose what the truth is. We can only choose what to believe.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It looks like it's gonna get worse before it gets better. Earlier they quickly overtook the highway that the police were effective at pushing them back from last evening.

Not much reporting so far, but it appears as though numbers are higher this evening with a much higher % of white youths in the crowds.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    In the live stream I see a lot of the "protesters" wearing surgical or dust masks Those don't work against tear gas, just sayin...

But they work well against cameras that can incriminate you.

And can the wife be charged for lying to the police for claiming he didnt have a gun if she knew he had it?

Not saying she should necessarily, but just thinking out loud; Seems like possibly a ruse to get a cop killed. (if she can get them to stand down he can take some shots by surprise and possibly get away) I know she could be charged for lying to them about him not being inside a house, etc but not sure about this.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Facial recognition software tends to work on the eyes, so covering the lower half of the face is futile.

The very idea that someone can be charged with lying to the state, when the state is legally free to lie as it wishes, should be repudiated every chance anyone gets.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    So what is the magic number.............of times a cop has to order a person to do something?

With all the media coverage of cops blasting black honor students away for the last 2 or 3 yrs, you'd think they as a culture, would adopt a more "de escalation" mindset.

But no..................they walk away, when guns are drawn, reach into vehicles and other.

Hell years ago crooks wouldn't drop a knife unless they were told 20 times and then a dog sent after them (yes, I admit it, saw an episode or two of COPS).

I suppose it takes at least 30 times, direct and simple orders, in English, just to get them to acknowledge a law enforcement presence.

A few cars, a chopper..........uniformed agents, with guns drawn...........maybe only 29 direct orders to get their attention then.

Hell, I dunno.

And always when they were "just turning their life around".

Yup, turn around alright, spinning for their wives and GF's cell phone videos. Kinda like a morgue's version of the Price is Right wheel.

And really, who gives a crap about these events the media champions? Truly innocent people are dying in Chicago and other, because some folks are acting like total animals.

They media and other are playing folks. Them not seeing it means they will never make the changes to correct it.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Facial recognition software tends to work on the eyes, so covering the lower half of the face is futile.

The very idea that someone can be charged with lying to the state, when the state is legally free to lie as it wishes, should be repudiated every chance anyone gets.

No. Facial recognition depends on a lot more than just eyes. Think of it like a data query. The more criteria you filter your query by, the fewer results you get back. Searching a database of images for a match, if only eye geometry is available, unless the eye features are very uncommon, the query would return too many results. But add information like nose geometry, distances and angles between each feature, nose, each eye, eyebrows, mouth, jaw, and it will be much more likely to return a positive match.

Wearing a mask would significantly reduce the likelihood of being matched through facial recognition if your face is in their database. And if your face isn't in the database, wearing a mask is a good way to keep it out.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, then that would likely show up on the police videos they have.
    I think the media is becoming more and more willing to go full bat **** crazy to satisfy the BLMers. How do we know the video wasn't doctored... the police taped out and kept it in their possession. No wonder it is taking so long to be released...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think the media is becoming more and more willing to go full bat **** crazy to satisfy the BLMers. How do we know the video wasn't doctored... the police taped out and kept it in their possession. No wonder it is taking so long to be released...

I'm honestly confused as to why the tape hasn't been released yet. It only fans the flames of conspiracy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm honestly confused as to why the tape hasn't been released yet. It only fans the flames of conspiracy.

It will either show the guy had a gun and presented a danger to the officers or it won't. Might as well show it and let's get this thing over with.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

That's a legit question. The news media has been caught doctoring video several times now.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Stealing and looting cash registers from local businesses is not a legitimate form of protest
    A “protester” shooting another “protester” is not a legitimate form of protest.
    Physically attacking reporters is not a legitimate form of protest.
    Throwing rocks off bridges at passing vehicles full of families is not a legitimate form of protest
    Beating up innocent people in parking lots because they’re white is not a legitimate form of protest.
    Smashing up apartment windows where black people live to “protest” in favor of ‘Black Lives Matter’ is not a legitimate form of protest.
    Trashing your own neighborhood is not a legitimate form of protest.
    Looting the Charlotte Hornets team store so you can steal basketball merchandise is not a legitimate form of protest
    Attempting to hijack cars and terrify their innocent occupants is not a legitimate form of protest.

source: The Charlotte Riots: What They Are Not Telling You | Zero Hedge
    "Freedom fighters"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom