• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Oh they will find a place for that. Possibly send it of continent.
    Sorry it’s more I found it : More than $1 billion in federal stimulus cash still unspent. Even as Massachusetts pushes Congress for more federal stimulus funding, new state data show it had spent only half the $2.7 billion it received last year through the federal CARES Act's Coronavirus Relief Fund.6 days ago

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Sorry it’s more I found it : More than $1 billion in federal stimulus cash still unspent. Even as Massachusetts pushes Congress for more federal stimulus funding, new state data show it had spent only half the $2.7 billion it received last year through the federal CARES Act's Coronavirus Relief Fund.6 days ago
    Yeah, I think I remember Trump saying to use it for stimulus money, but don't tie anything else to it. Of course the Dems shot it down because they couldn't weasel something through on the DL

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Is this an issue NOW?
    Come on man ! The last stimulus package was 2.7 billion and they still haven’t spent all of it. More than $1 billion in federal stimulus cash still unspent. Even as Massachusetts pushes Congress for more federal stimulus funding, new state data show it had spent only half the $2.7 billion it received last year through the federal CARES Act's Coronavirus Relief Fund.6 days ago

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    It was me, i messaged CM to ask if straight up racist posts are ok now.
    No, but accurate ones are. Try looking at the FBI crime stats, Dept. of Education, and .Gov welfare numbers. Get back to me if I was in error.

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    That’s a day late and a dollar short , but it’s a start ? The snow will melt and the power will be back on I’m sure before anything truly gets done.

And of course the credit and praise will be heaped on Biden by the MSM (more sh$t manipulated)!

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Highlight the text and delete it, then in the upper right of the posting box click on the arrow beside what looks like a floppy disk emblem and select 'delete draft'. If you don't do that it will still post as much of your relegated post as it had time to store
    Thank you Bug :cool:

Top Bottom