• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Don’t worry March 4, I hear Trump will be sworn back into office.
    So the Democrats can impeach him again. Oh wait. He doesn't have to be in office for them to do that according to their interpretation of the Constitution that they voted on.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Don’t worry March 4, I hear Trump will be sworn back into office.
    It's more because, I knew Trump would do stupid stuff, but his stupid stuff was kinda predictable.

I can't remember the old saying something about dancing with the devil you know is better than the one you don't

Just heard the wife say whopperjoweled. Love when adopts Appalachian slang!

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    If one thinks that from January 20th or whatever February 27th is 16 weeks I highly doubt I can point out anything no matter how good it was Biden did that would be acceptable!
    I will make it easy for you....47 years of "Service" is roughly 2500 months......so please "point point out anything" this man has done in his career that helped the country... 2500 weeks and I still got nothing...:dunno:

how good it is ,was or that Biden done

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I will make it easy for you....47 years of "Service" is roughly 2500 months......so please "point point out anything" this man has done in his career that helped the country... 2500 weeks and I still got nothing...:dunno:

how good it is ,was or that Biden done
    What do you consider helping the country so I don't use my definition and then find out you disagree with it?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    What do you consider helping the country so I don't use my definition and then find out you disagree with it?
    On the this one, it's just another crooked Politician so your list will be short.........again your and my definition of help will differ...........but give it a try.....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Nah. I haven't changed. If your perception is I've had a revelation. I'm sorry.
    OK, you like compromised national security, porous borders, high unemployment, and a .gov that pisses all over our rights every chance it gets just because the person of Donald Trump isn't your first choice for a neighbor.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    you skipped post 512......unless voting to allow states to overturn Roe v Wade is a bad idea for the country......I knew my idea of one at good thing for the country would be different.
    "The bill never made it to the full Senate, and when it came back up the following year, Mr. Biden voted against it. His back-and-forth over abortion would become a hallmark of his political career." This was a quote from post 512......take your time...try again.

Top Bottom