• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Now fellas, let us be fair, we all (well most of us) lauded Mr. Trump for trying to keep his campaign promises.

I just heard that Bill's have been introduced in both the House and Senate to follow up on one of his first EOs.

The Bill's would allow all of the illegals deported under Mr. Trump to return to the US and be granted full citizenship.

If we are consistent we must give Mr. Biden credit for doing the will of his constituents.

Apply grape as necessary.

Or :flamethrower:me, if you wish.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Apparently he’s bringing back casual racism

oh wait this was supposed to be a what he’s done right thread :stickpoke:

I wonder what our resident bidet voters think of this?
    According to bidet they can't figure out the internet so we should probably not worry about it as they won't respond.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I may be wrong, but only one of the Biden voters is a POC (is that still PC) and the other one doesn't come here anymore.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I may be wrong, but only one of the Biden voters is a POC (is that still PC) and the other one doesn't come here anymore.

Oh, it doesn't matter if they are POC or not... they support bidet so they obviously support and agree with his position on these matters.
    They would have come on here already and denounced him had they not agreed.

(if they can figure out the internetz that is.)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh, it doesn't matter if they are POC or not... they support bidet so they obviously support and agree with his position on these matters.
    They would have come on here already and denounced him had they not agreed.

(if they can figure out the internetz that is.)
    Recent experience with those same individuals, as well as legacy media standards, lead me to believe a single denunciation will not be enough. Not sure about what the upper limit for acceptance is, but it seems that 10s of denunciations, at least, are required for grudging acceptance

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    From the CNN article: "As he walks home along the Colonnade, he's often seen carrying a stack of binders or manila folders under one arm. He still brings a brown leather briefcase into the office."

Absolutely riveting stuff.
    The famous 'binders full of women'? All queued up for the presidential sniff test?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Now fellas, let us be fair, we all (well most of us) lauded Mr. Trump for trying to keep his campaign promises.

I just heard that Bill's have been introduced in both the House and Senate to follow up on one of his first EOs.

The Bill's would allow all of the illegals deported under Mr. Trump to return to the US and be granted full citizenship.

If we are consistent we must give Mr. Biden credit for doing the will of his constituents.

Apply grape as necessary.

Or :flamethrower:me, if you wish.
    He promised student loan forgiveness in the amount of 50k and just rejected the proposal saying he couldn’t do it. Liberal arts types are in full meltdown. I myself am a little peeved bc after he got elected I was like “ at least my student loans will be forgiven”

Ugh ya I didn’t vote for him but I’m still annoyed. The silver lining just got rejected.

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Yes! Every time he signs one of the puppeteer's EO, it shows how insane the leftist commies have gone. If we can make it 4 years this country either is convinced that we need to go back to common sense or we are screwed anyway.

Top Bottom