• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Here's a picture of my new gun dealer, but I have to pay him in diamonds. :)

picture.php

Did you get my drift?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Two days ago I got in on the 10 pack of pmags for 125 shipped. They pulled the deal off gun broker minutes later. I also bought 5 bolts from the arf store for 119 ea. Also a lower yesterday before the seller increased their price from 150 to 259. I am willing to buy stuff but not to overpay. Some of the auctions and sales are ridiculous but hey if people are willing to pay...

I just ordered a 10 pack of mags for $147 shipped, including tax. Based on mag prices this past 9 months or so, I don't think I paid too much of a premium.

Though I wanted more mags, I admit that it is a panic buy since I wasn't planning on buying them until Spring.

Of course, I may not get them until Spring since they are on back order!:)

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I canceled a slide fire stock purchase today. Not sure if it was a good idea but I've been buying mags and ammo.

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    I have spent a small fortune in the past week. Saturday I paid off a safe I had in layaway, then Sunday I picked up a mint remington 1100 from another ingo member. These were all planned purchases. But when I woke up and heard on the news that Dicks had pulled guns, I ran to the lgs and bought the last AR, lucky me it was an armalite, a DTI lower, 6 pmags, and 800 rounds of hornady steel match.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I picked up a couple new Glock mags last night. A friend indicates he wants a couple as well. Might see if any are left.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I picked up a couple new Glock mags last night. A friend indicates he wants a couple as well. Might see if any are left.

Still waiting for mine in the mail.

All of the ammo is now out at WalMart (9mm and 556). Bunch of 45 still left.
    Even my small LGS in rural Indiana was wall to wall with customers. Everyone was looking at handguns. I'm guessing 1st time buyers are coming out in herds. I actually had to walk sideways to move around. This place had ammo just laying all over the place. They usually just have one guy working and one guy just visiting. Today, you had about 15 people, 3 kids, and a baby all sandwiched in this place. The place is about 1/2 the size of a subway. They have inventory (ammo) all over the floor is boxes. They even have traps you had to dodge. Just kidding they were in opened boxes about knee level. I'm guessing handguns are going to be cleared out by the 1st.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What did I panic buy today?

NOT a thing today or any other day.

I was NEVER dumb enough to believe that Obama wouldn't go for a gun ban when he thought he could get by with it.

I knew this "day" was coming and through the years, bought the few pieces I wanted to be sure I could get while I still could.

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    Bought a few ak mags that I've been putting of.
    I'm kicking myself for not loading up on ammo. Oh well, I aint buying squat now at these prices. I just won't be shooting much of what I got.

Top Bottom