• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I bought 1 PMAG and 1 happy stick when I got my G19 EXO last week on Wed. Bradis would of gotten at least 300 out of me if I lived closer. Two nights ago I bought 2 Glock 18 Happy Sticks. They actually just shipped them today. I was shocked because I thought they were back ordered. Last night, I bought 2 BX-25 and a couple of magazines for my Shield. Midway is out of all of the magazines for my G19. Today, i went to Wally World and they basically said no one is rushing out to buy 556 ammo. I bought 200 rounds of 556. They only had 3 boxes of 9mm. I just bought one 9mm but was told 9mm is tough to get in. They even had a new brand that they got for the first time. I will keep my location a secret for now because I might just go back and buy 200 more of 556 because they aren't jacking the price up.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    Nothing. If you guys would spend more time getting political then you wouldnt have to be panic buying! Start writing the government officials and let them know where you stand!!

JCatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Two days ago I got in on the 10 pack of pmags for 125 shipped. They pulled the deal off gun broker minutes later. I also bought 5 bolts from the arf store for 119 ea. Also a lower yesterday before the seller increased their price from 150 to 259. I am willing to buy stuff but not to overpay. Some of the auctions and sales are ridiculous but hey if people are willing to pay...

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nothing. I have all I can afford at the moment. If crap happens tomorrow 12-21-12, then I will do with what I have.

I am OK with that. I am comfortable with what I have and what my talents and abilities are, thank God.

God Bless all of my friends who truely believe in Him. To the others I say, it is not too late to accept Our Lord Jesus.

See you later. I post more on Saturday, 12-22-2012. Get solid sound sleep. Eat well and enjoy your friends and family for all your Days. Live Long and Prosper All my friends.

However, I will still tell you that it is not to late.

Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    I found complete lower build kits, with Magpul STR stock, trigger guard, grip, lpk, buffer assembly, MOE handguard etc for $155.

where?

Top Bottom