• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Mine is to win the Carbine division of SCSA this year. I recently got my Sub2k and I have the good part of the year to practice at FNS and SCSA matches till October.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    shoot 50 strait with all gauges in skeet. many, many 49's.
    make "A" class in 12ga, 20ga, .410. maintain it in 28ga
    get a appleseed rifleman patch.
    shoot in a registered NSCA event. (national sporting clays association)
    go to enough matches to get classified in a pistol match

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I want to shoot at a Project Appleseed and earn my Rifleman's patch. I want to go so badly, but always find an excuse to put if off. 2012 is the year.

I would also like to take a defensive handgun class. I'm confident in my ability. but have never taken a formal course.

I would lastly like to make some shooting friends in Indy. I'm so wrapped up in my work I don't make time for myself.

5 replies down, and I find the one that I 100% run align with. THIS ^^:rockwoot:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    My goals:

• Get my Appleseed rifleman's patch.
    • Shoot some trap or skeet. (Is this possible with a tactical shotgun? Will people laugh at me?)
    • Finish the joining process for the local gun club. THEN go to the range more often.
    • Do Gunsite & Yavapai classes.
    • Learn some good training drills that I can do at home. THEN do them!
    • DON'T BUY NEW GUNS. You guys will jump down my throat for this, but I think I need to enjoy the ones I already have before getting more.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    My goals:

• Shoot some trap or skeet. (Is this possible with a tactical shotgun? Will people laugh at me?)

if you have a 18' barrel i would stay away from trap unless you use a turkey choke. skeet with an ic or lm choke would do fine. improved cylinder, light mod.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My goal is to get those shots that leak into the 8 and 9 ring back into the 10 and "X" where they belong. I used to be able to do it, but becoming legally blind and having a lot of trouble recovering from eye surgeys for the last 9 years has really hurt my precision. I can now see well enough to pass the drivers license exam, but my vision is still impaired. Of course I have grown older, fatter, and gotten out of shape during that time also, which has some effect recorded on the target. I either need a whole make over or a time machine.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I would like to add make it to a couple more of the bigger USPSA matches. But from what I hear they dont get any better than what you can get here in Indiana. :D

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You should always take advantage of shooting in other states. There are regional differences in stage design and shooting talent that everyone can learn from. Some places you might roll into and be the top dog. Others, you'll get your butt handed to you, but still shoot at a higher level. It's all good.

I earned my B Limited card while working in Colorado. Looking back (to 2004) I think the shooters there at that time and place (Paul Clark, Jr for one, Ara Malijian another) pushed me to that point.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    My goal is to get those shots that leak into the 8 and 9 ring back into the 10 and "X" where they belong. I used to be able to do it, but becoming legally blind and having a lot of trouble recovering from eye surgeys for the last 9 years has really hurt my precision. I can now see well enough to pass the drivers license exam, but my vision is still impaired. Of course I have grown older, fatter, and gotten out of shape during that time also, which has some effect recorded on the target. I either need a whole make over or a time machine.

But your still cute :laugh:

Top Bottom