What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Care to elaborate? I've watched all the episodes released and can't think of anything you'd be referring to. Maybe my "wokedar" is broken.
    Just lesbian scene and the very feminine guards they got. All just seemed kinda forced.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    You just talked me into watching it.
    How can I put thus delicately? Umm, the actresses in the scene would not have qualified to be in Bob Guccione's stable. Maybe a Barney Fife quote would say it best: "You fly a quail into the room and they'd point".

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Texas.
    I need to catch up on the Witcher series. They added some new episodes.

One series that I have really gotten into is "Yellowstone". And now they have an origin series spin-off called "1883" that starts Dec. 19th. And as well another scheduled spin-off called "6666" based off the historic cattle ranch in Texas.

Not the largest ranch in Texas, But is in the top 10 of the largest.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Just lesbian scene and the very feminine guards they got. All just seemed kinda forced.

I loved the books, somehow forgot that they were "pillow friends" in the books, not as "in your face" as the TV version, but they were definitely "female friendly".

No, I don't approve, but that's for another forum area.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I loved the books, somehow forgot that they were "pillow friends" in the books, not as "in your face" as the TV version, but they were definitely "female friendly".

No, I don't approve, but that's for another forum area.
    What forum area is that?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No ******* idea of the channel or "stream ****".... something called "adele one night only"

Better half said she saw it before...

And we are watching it now?

One minute with that head case ***** adele is one more minute than I care to **** away.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    No ******* idea of the channel or "stream ****".... something called "adele one night only"

Better half said she saw it before...

And we are watching it now?

One minute with that head case ***** adele is one more minute than I care to **** away.
    Adele affects me the same way. (Makes me want to consume large quantities of adult beverages and swear a lot.)

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Watched Band of Brothers for the first time this past weekend. Why it took me so long I don't know.

Started The Sopranos yesterday. I apparently am living my life backwards.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I need to catch up on the Witcher series. They added some new episodes.

One series that I have really gotten into is "Yellowstone". And now they have an origin series spin-off called "1883" that starts Dec. 19th. And as well another scheduled spin-off called "6666" based off the historic cattle ranch in Texas.

Not the largest ranch in Texas, But is in the top 10 of the largest.
    The 1883 spinoff is pretty legit so far.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Started The Sopranos yesterday. I apparently am living my life backwards.
    We got HBO Max for free when we changed our cell phone plan. Wife has been at the daughter's for a couple weeks helping with a new grandbaby so I had some time to kill.

I caught parts of the Sopranos when it was new, but never saw it straight through. I'm halfway through season 4 now.

Must be getting soft in my old age but I find some episodes to be very uncomfortable to watch now that didn't bother me in least when they were new.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I need to check that out. Is it on Prime? I saw an ad for it on our screen the other day but not sure which app has it.
    Yeah, Paramount + . CBS's streaming service. More dollars for the content. I bought it as they now have several shows I want to watch. Seal Team 1883, Mayor, Coyote.

Top Bottom