What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    We got HBO Max for free when we changed our cell phone plan. Wife has been at the daughter's for a couple weeks helping with a new grandbaby so I had some time to kill.

I caught parts of the Sopranos when it was new, but never saw it straight through. I'm halfway through season 4 now.

Must be getting soft in my old age but I find some episodes to be very uncomfortable to watch now that didn't bother me in least when they were new.
    HBO Max has True Detective. Seasons 1 and 3 is some of the best I've watched. Season 2 not so much.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I watched "Being the Ricardo's" on Amazon Prime. Better than I expected. There is some language and a scantily dressed Nicole Kidman as Lucy.

However, it upplays how Lucy and Desi cared for and respected each other and downplays Desi's alleged dalliances, but that is there. It portrays them both as masters within their spheres.

I recommend with the caveats above.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    If you like oddball sci-fi Cowboy Bebop on Netflix has a kind of Buckaroo Banzai meets Grindhouse/Sin City vibe. I've watched the first 3 episodes and enjoyed them. Much violence and bad language.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I watched "Being the Ricardo's" on Amazon Prime. Better than I expected. There is some language and a scantily dressed Nicole Kidman as Lucy.

However, it upplays how Lucy and Desi cared for and respected each other and downplays Desi's alleged dalliances, but that is there. It portrays them both as masters within their spheres.

I recommend with the caveats above.
    Do you consider a "scantily dressed Nicole Kidman " a caveat?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just saw the announcement that all of the Star Trek series will be removed from Prime at the end of this year. I am glad I got the original series rewatched this year. I was working my way through Next Gen currently. I was hoping to do Voyager next.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Watched Matrix: Resurrections (Matrix IV) on HBO last night. A major disappointment. The series was better off without this addition. Writing was terrible. Acting, bleh. Special effects/CGI....stick with Marvel.

The Wachowski's jumped the shark.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Watched Matrix: Resurrections (Matrix IV) on HBO last night. A major disappointment. The series was better off without this addition. Writing was terrible. Acting, bleh. Special effects/CGI....stick with Marvel.

The Wachowski's jumped the shark.

I actually quite liked it. I liked the first movie, but the second and third were terrible. I found this one to be pretty interesting... at least the first 2/3 of it. It starts to get pretty lackluster after that.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom