What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I used to have showtime and enjoyed Ray Donovan, too bad the 5th season kinda lost it's shine.

I would love to continue watching Seal Team but it really pissed me off they removed it from OTA and I'm not gonna send them $$ just to watch that one show F*** them. My TV is too old to have support for Paramount+ crap and I'm not gonna watch it on my PC monitor. I thought about just signing up for the free first month so I could watch the rest of the season, but I don't know if it will work on my Linux system (Comcrap Xfinity won't stream in Linux either - grrrr).

The first 2 episodes of the final season of The Expanse has been released so I've been watching that. Not a great show but is ok to watch when nothing else is on.

I like the Condor series, it's on EPIX which is included in my cable bundle. I just wish it was more that just the 2 seasons.

Anyone know if I can watch Yellowstone on a Fire stick? I might pick on up if so since I'm already a Prime member.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I used to have showtime and enjoyed Ray Donovan, too bad the 5th season kinda lost it's shine.

I would love to continue watching Seal Team but it really pissed me off they removed it from OTA and I'm not gonna send them $$ just to watch that one show F*** them. My TV is too old to have support for Paramount+ crap and I'm not gonna watch it on my PC monitor. I thought about just signing up for the free first month so I could watch the rest of the season, but I don't know if it will work on my Linux system (Comcrap Xfinity won't stream in Linux either - grrrr).

The first 2 episodes of the final season of The Expanse has been released so I've been watching that. Not a great show but is ok to watch when nothing else is on.

I like the Condor series, it's on EPIX which is included in my cable bundle. I just wish it was more that just the 2 seasons.

Anyone know if I can watch Yellowstone on a Fire stick? I might pick on up if so since I'm already a Prime member.
    Donovan is supposed to release a movie early in 2022. But you are right - the last couple of seasons were, well, meh. Did not like the transplant to the East Coast.

I bit the bullet on Paramount +, not just for Seal Team, but for several shows that are only on P+, 1883 and Mayor for example. I'll have it for a year, (13 months, one free and 12 prepaid for discount.) Didn't like it, but ...

Yellowstone is not on Prime. Its Paramount +, or broadcast right now.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yellowstone is on Paramount, but not Paramount+. Ask me how I know.

Had to buy the season through Amazon.
    I'm still confused about how to watch Yellowstone. Is it available for $4.99/month on Peacock? I'm looking to start the series. Peacock,paramount, paramount +, I am getting too old,lol.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I'm still confused about how to watch Yellowstone. Is it available for $4.99/month on Peacock? I'm looking to start the series. Peacock,paramount, paramount +, I am getting too old,lol.
    From this page:

All three seasons of Yellowstone are streaming on Peacock. And you can watch the very first episode of Yellowstone for free, with Peacock Free.

But to watch the rest of season 1, season 2 and season 3, you'll need Peacock Premium. And if you don't want ads interrupting your binge, you have to upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    From this page:

All three seasons of Yellowstone are streaming on Peacock. And you can watch the very first episode of Yellowstone for free, with Peacock Free.

But to watch the rest of season 1, season 2 and season 3, you'll need Peacock Premium. And if you don't want ads interrupting your binge, you have to upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus.

There are four seasons. You need Paramount (not Paramount PLus) to watch the fourth. You can also do what I did and just buy the fourth season on Prime.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Season 4 is available with various cable packages. It is NOT on Paramount+ due to prior contractual arrangements.

I bought/rented Season 4 through Amazon Prime.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Paramount is running Season 1 marathon on 12/30, season 2 on 12/31 and season 3 on 1/1/22. So if you get Paramount set up a series recording. Starts at 11 am each day.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Paramount is running Season 1 marathon on 12/30, season 2 on 12/31 and season 3 on 1/1/22. So if you get Paramount set up a series recording. Starts at 11 am each day.
    Unfortunately I don't have a way to record programs and my wife wouldn't be up for three days of watching.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Just finished up Narcos Mexico on Netflix. Very interesting.
    Trying to get into Season 3 (most recent), unfortunately I don't follow extensive subtitling very well. My wife is pretty much bi-lingual though and sne seems to enjoy it.

Top Bottom