• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I know you guys are lying about riding bikes in your early teens, the internal combustion engine wasn't even mainstream until the late 1800's/early 1900's! :lmfao: I'll see you ****ing friends of mine tomorrow!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My first ride was a 1969 Honda mini-Trail Hardtail. I was six years old.
    I have the following Mini trails
    6 ZA 50's
    1 QA 50
    5 CT 70
    1 SL 70
    2 XL 75's

one of my 1973 softails
    I love those! And I hear they're alot of money now. We had two of em. I remember the handle bars came off by these two big nuts.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Hill climbing is the sh*ts! Amazing to watch those bikes flipping and flopping all over. Them hills are like straight up and down! Ya gotta find that right groove and hang on!!
    The Ironhorse in Bristol, IN used to have a pro hill Climb but quit a couple years ago. The two stroke Kawasaki 750 was one the the baddest bikes there. Those guys are crazy. They got to have cahonas as big as basket balls. The Harleys didd pretty good as well.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I know you guys are lying about riding bikes in your early teens, the internal combustion engine wasn't even mainstream until the late 1800's/early 1900's! :lmfao: I'll see you ****ing friends of mine tomorrow!
    You leaving you lil pr*ck? Ok, see ya buddy!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I love those! And I hear they're alot of money now. We had two of em. I remember the handle bars came off by these two big nuts.

That is correct about the handlebars. They bring about $3500 restored. They were about $250 new. Only about 1/2 of my bikes run currently. I work full time and have a side business that keeps me pretty busy. I will spend more time in the shop working on them in a few years. Lots of good memories on them.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Ho Ho Ho!

Ho Ho Jo-se!

santa.jpg

Or is that Santana Claus????

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    At the very minimum, he needs better footwear.

Gluemanz28, you got any bikes for sale?

Hadn't really thought about selling any. More of a hobby of collecting parts for a rebuild session when and if things ever slow down.

What are you looking for, and about what price range?

He was just sitting on it with the engine cold. I would never let him ride in shorts and sandals.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Hadn't really thought about selling any. More of a hobby of collecting parts for a rebuild session when and if things ever slow down.

What are you looking for, and about what price range?

He was just sitting on it with the engine cold. I would never let him ride in shorts and sandals.

Old yamaha or honda...like to have a bobber or cafe project to tinker with when I get free time. Must have title or ability to obtain a title...no rush either, between now and spring.

Good...safety first.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Old yamaha or honda...like to have a bobber or cafe project to tinker with when I get free time. Must have title or ability to obtain a title...no rush either, between now and spring.

Good...safety first.

I might sell my sons 1997 750 virago. He starts college next year and didn't even ride it at all this summer. It has new tires, battery, tune up and new jets in the carb. Guy that had it before me put drag pipes on it and didn't rejet the carb. It would pop on the decelerate. It has aftermarket paint with Ghost flames. It is a sharp bike with low miles and looks new.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom