• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    BICYCLE, ATV, POOLS, MEDICINE, CARS, & FALL kill more kids than guns or we going to ban those too:dunno:

Get enough hyperventilating media coverage on them to get the overly emotional types worked up about it, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't believe I'm sayin this buy this school shooting is the final straw!! I'm a strong NRA member and supporter,

ROT IN HELL RYAN LANZA

STOP TREATING ME LIKE ****!!! I POSTED THIS AS A WAY TO RAISE AWARENESS OF THIS HORRIBLE TRADEGY

I MY SELF OWN 7+ GUNS AND THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION SO I THERFORE LOVE MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

!!!!!!!!!!!STOP HARRASING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to mess with the minds of the anti gun leftwing freaks, just reply to them when they suggest more gun control that what society really needs is to be a police state. That Americans are too free and we need to euthanize the the mentally ill (too many leftwingers are that way).

Watch them go nuts.....

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I can't believe I'm sayin this buy this school shooting is the final straw!! I'm a strong NRA member and supporter,

ROT IN HELL RYAN LANZA

STOP TREATING ME LIKE ****!!! I POSTED THIS AS A WAY TO RAISE AWARENESS OF THIS HORRIBLE TRADEGY

I MY SELF OWN 7+ GUNS AND THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION SO I THERFORE LOVE MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

I'm sure they are all bolt-actions and single shots and all your ammo isn't "high-powered" correct? You dun goofed on a gun website.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

ROT IN HELL ADAM LANZA

You're joking right?!?!?

"harassing you"???

This is a public internet discussion forum. If you aren't mature enough to handle scrutiny for the comments YOU choose to make, then you're not mature enough to be on the internet to begin with...:twocents:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Given that the OP seems to be prone to hyperemotional fits, I think he ought to turn in those guns before something bad happens. We can't have people with tendencies to hissy fits with guns. Stricter gun control and all.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    7.62x54R isn't high powered? And an sks is bolt action?

Well, let's see...you started out with, "WE NEED TIGHTER GUN LAWS!!!" How so? Generally, a ban on semi-automatic weapons and high powered 'destructive' devices' is the first stop when this cry is raised. Perhaps you have some novel way of generating a false sense of security by attacking inanimate objects that do not engage in criminal behavior of their own accord. You didn't say anything about dealing with criminals, but rather with guns, so what is it? You gave the young man a smart ass answer when you opened this can of worms. I suppose it is possible that your original post was facetious in nature?

Seriously, have you taken a hard left turn, developed some novel solution, or are you simply talking out of both sides of your mouth?

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    If tighter gun laws prohibited your SKS from civilian ownership would you turn it in? If tighter gun laws prohibited ammunition that can acheiver over 1000 fps from civilian ownership would you have someone properly dispose your ammo?

I'd never hand em over

Also as I said in my correction I wasnt implying strict gun laws, the thread title is there to gain attention to the shooting

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'd never hand em over

Also as I said in my correction I wasnt implying strict gun laws, the thread title is there to gain attention to the shooting

I see...should I happen to meet you in person, I will recognize you by virtue of being the guy who introduces himself by kicking me in the nuts instead of shaking my hand.

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    Well, let's see...you started out with, "WE NEED TIGHTER GUN LAWS!!!" How so? Generally, a ban on semi-automatic weapons and high powered 'destructive' devices' is the first stop when this cry is raised. Perhaps you have some novel way of generating a false sense of security by attacking inanimate objects that do not engage in criminal behavior of their own accord. You didn't say anything about dealing with criminals, but rather with guns, so what is it? You gave the young man a smart ass answer when you opened this can of worms. I suppose it is possible that your original post was facetious in nature?

Seriously, have you taken a hard left turn, developed some novel solution, or are you simply talking out of both sides of your mouth?

As I stated in my post the title was to gain attention to the shooting

Also since im 19 and just out of high school with a elementary school aged sister, it hits me hard that innocent children were slaughtered

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    OP,

Step away from the keyboard, make a new username, and try again as a "new you".

Your time here is done.

There is no salvaging THIS train wreck.

Top Bottom