• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Well, that's an odd way to put it. :n00b:

Overt statements have a way of getting back to the person making them, to include, but not limited to, post removal, infraction points, account suspension, or account revocation.

Not to mention the possibility of criminal action taken.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Overt statements have a way of getting back to the person making them, to include, but not limited to, post removal, infraction points, account suspension, or account revocation.

Threatening another member of this board is not going to be taken lightly ether!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Item # 1

Biting my tongue on appropriate actions with the perp.

:xmad:

Item #2

Animals aren't people folks, lets keep that straight.

PET MORALITY FAIL! :noway: :rolleyes:

Item #3

Threatening another member of this board is not going to be taken lightly ether!!

I hear tell that will get you infractions and bans (all be it temporary) as well! :D

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Biting my tongue on appropriate actions with the perp.

:xmad:

I hear tell that will get you infractions and bans (all be it temporary) as well! :D

I certainly hope it is not intended as it reads, RM has done nothing to get a response like that!! It is truly uncalled for!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Love the puppy dog Bazooka Joe!!!

Thank you...He's a handful, but he's a great puppy and well worth the time, effort and money that I've put in.:yesway:

Edit: I just read it again and now I agree...I'm not quite sure he said that.:scratch:

PET MORALITY FAIL! :noway: :rolleyes:

Agreed. Sure pets are animals, but they are also family...At least to most pet owners.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I certainly hope it is not intended as it reads, RM has done nothing to get a response like that!! It is truly uncalled for!!

Edited my original post to include item numbers. 3 different items in 1 post.

RachielMarie freakin' ROCKS!

Just putting that out there. :D

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Edited my original post to include item numbers. 3 different items in 1 post.

RachielMarie freakin' ROCKS!

Just putting that out there. :D

Way to go, now you gave her a new sig line.:n00b:

Like i said before, was she insulted or something?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    From the way it reads to me he threatening her with as much as criminal action and as little as getting banned!! I reported the post it is just not right in my opinion.

Oh i read it as he was referring to the sick _ _ _ individual who injured the cat.:dunno:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Just an update and I will try to get the thread back on track..................

The cat is still a mess, the owner's dog is still missing and when I drove by the "suspect" place no one is around.

Nothing new to report, and sadly I think the idiot will not be charged. I'm trying to get the person to go to the press, but he does not, and feels the kid might be looking for the story to get into the paper.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh i read it as he was referring to the sick _ _ _ individual who injured the cat.:dunno:

At first that's how I saw it.

I didn't see it like that at all, it reads as he is threatening RM because he quotes her post!! I hope for his sake that it was just an err on his part, if not he needs to be gone!!

But now this is how I see it...Lets hope it was just an innocent mistake.

The cat is still a mess, the owner's dog is still missing and when I drove by the "suspect" place no one is around.

Nothing new to report, and sadly I think the idiot will not be charged. I'm trying to get the person to go to the press, but he does not, and feels the kid might be looking for the story to get into the paper.

Damn...Horrible news.

That really sucks that this POS isn't going to get into trouble and it sucks even more that more than likely there is a dead dog out there somewhere.

Lets hope my pessimism is wrong though.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Whoever did this has no appreciation for life including their own miserable existence. I hope when the person or persons figuratively hang themselves that no innocents are involved.

I'm more than a little disturbed by someone that would cause harm to any living being for no purpose. I'll kill something to eat it - but sure don't want it to suffer more than it has to.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I didn't see it like that at all, it reads as he is threatening RM because he quotes her post!! I hope for his sake that it was just an err on his part, if not he needs to be gone!!

Well then I do hope it was an error, this place...really any place that is not tolerable.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009

So are the local police still going to go door to door with you?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Owen county has a lot of country, places where nobody can hear anyone scream. I hope that the offending party doesn't get stuck in one of those places while committing another travesty.

I read this to say, "I really hope this 'offending party' gets stuck someplace where no one can hear him call for help and suffers a fate similar to what he has done to the animals, but I can't say that directly because it will sound like a threat. So, I will say I hope it DOESN'T happen." Maybe it should have been this color to indicate sarcasm.

Well, that's an odd way to put it. :n00b:

I read this to say, "I'm not sure what you meant."

I read this to say, "I can't say what I want to say directly because it will sound like a threat to the person who mistreated the animals and I might get into trouble with the moderator and if it really DID happen to the rotten person, the LEO's might come looking for me."

WHEW!

JBusch8899 tell me if I'm wrong.

RachelMarie, did you feel threatened?

Doug

Top Bottom