• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Left my car down by the gate when I brought some tools down to fix the light.

Walked back up to do some other things and its a nice day.

I'm sitting in my car and I am now the proud owner of a car with a broken windshield.

Geesh!!!!!

Need any motion activated cameras?

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Left my car down by the gate when I brought some tools down to fix the light.

Walked back up to do some other things and its a nice day.

I'm sitting in my car and I am now the proud owner of a car with a broken windshield.

Geesh!!!!!
    Did your neighbors see anything? Sorry about the trouble in your neck of the woods. You would think that these people having found them selves in a hole they would quite digging. Keep your chin up and eyes open.:yesway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just heard a teaser on TV. Sounds like it's going to be covered on FOX59 (WXIN) at 10:00. I assume it's the same story.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Thanks for the ideas for my windshield damage. Nothing new to share-wife is pissed. This is the thanks I get for helping out. I warned the others what happened so they are on the look out.

Was aware of the TV coverage, but we hope the information "not shared" gets the jerks to talk to someone and it works back to the police.

The people that have the cat have new exterior lights and are happy the cat is doing better.

I was also told there have been words exchanged with the suspect's family to get the jerk to confess. Don't now if that will happen.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm glad the cat is doing better. That's just sickening what else that they did to the cat!! They need to meet a big black guy named Bubba when they go to jail, lol. I'm sorry to hear about your windshield. I hope nothing else happens to you.

Top Bottom