• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    RM,

I was going to merely shoot you a PM, but as you made this public, I will do so on the thread.

I will address you alone, to state that my previous commentary was as Doug and Infantrylife stated, as well as Shooter reading the same. It was not my intention to insult, or otherwise state anything that would give you the impression as you stated above. As such, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

[rant]

Now, flaming aside, contrary to action of a particular poster: Once the post is reported to a mod, especially with a public statement upon the matter, why do you continue to carry on upon the subject? Are you that insecure to think that I need to immediately respond to defend everything I post, particularly if I have a life away from the computer screen?

Stop :tantrum: and take a :chillpill:.

[/rant]

I chalked your post up as a misunderstanding, so don't take my questions as sarcastic or condescending...

Was your post meant towards RM, or the POS that committed this horrendous acts?

How do you know who reported you? That's private, so just because one person reports you, it doesn't mean anyone else knows, so the "lashing" will continue from the members who had no knowledge of the report.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Update
    Since the paper outed what else was done to the cat I am free to post.

Anal and colon injuries is the G rated response.

I can tell you the suspects are being watched like a hawk by the neighbors and they are very aware of it. Someone tied a toy kitten to the gate of the suspect last night...I had a laugh when I drove by the place this moring....

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    RM,

I was going to merely shoot you a PM, but as you made this public, I will do so on the thread.

I will address you alone, to state that my previous commentary was as Doug and Infantrylife stated, as well as Shooter reading the same. It was not my intention to insult, or otherwise state anything that would give you the impression as you stated above. As such, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

[rant]

Now, flaming aside, contrary to action of a particular poster: Once the post is reported to a mod, especially with a public statement upon the matter, why do you continue to carry on upon the subject? Are you that insecure to think that I need to immediately respond to defend everything I post, particularly if I have a life away from the computer screen?

Stop :tantrum: and take a :chillpill:.

[/rant]

Thanks for that, and the PM. Appreciated.
    And not to drag this out (because by all means I really just want to carry on with the OP), if the poster in question is who I think it is....I thank him for standing up and saying something. It may have all been a mis-understanding (we know this now) but he's one of the coolest guys on the board and tends to look out for me from time to time! ;)
    Anyways...flat text sucks. We all know this.

Now back on topic folks!

Update

I can tell you the suspects are being watched like a hawk by the neighbors and they are very aware of it. Someone tied a toy kitten to the gate of the suspect last night...I had a laugh when I drove by the place this moring....

Can I ask which paper it is in? I'd like to follow the story there!!

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    Ugh, is right. This sick individual needs to be off the streets, fast, quick, and in one great big hurry. I hope this individual is still laughing when he gets to prison and all the good, honest cons find out what he's in for.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Ask and ye shall receive.

Cat making recovery after being set on fire
    Tail had to be amputated; complications still possible
    By Laura Lane 331-4362 | llane@heraldt.com
    March 30, 2010
    A gray-and-white tabby cat rushed to Town & Country Veterinary Clinic last week with injuries sustained by apparently being set afire is alert, eating well and purring when petted.
    And missing his tail.
    Veterinarian Scott Royer was on duty and has been caring for the cat, whose name is Tree Climber, since the feline was brought to the clinic Friday. He said the cat’s tail and rear end were covered with soot upon arrival, and further examination revealed serious damage from fire.
    “It appears he was burned, and there was quite a bit of damage to his tail, so we had to amputate it,” Royer said. “But I think he’s going to make it. His spirits are high and he is eating. We have him receiving IV antibiotics and if things go well, he might go home next weekend.”
    The doctor said he is worried that the cat’s colon might have been damaged, and still is concerned about infection. “We can’t believe how well he is doing, and purring whenever anyone pets him.”
    Back in 1997, another Bloomington cat was the victim of an intentional fire. Olivia, one of several cats set on fire by some youths, died from her injuries. A fund set up in her name has been used over the years to help treat animals who are victims of abuse and neglect.

Copyright: HeraldTimesOnline.com 2010

bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    Hey longbow, I know it's kinda soon, but ask your neighbor if he would be interested in this pit bull I'm trying to find a home for. I have another post about it on here. She is really sweet and needs a home, I'll bring over this weekend if he wants.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Update

A toy kitten? Thats it?

I was thinking more of a black cross being appropriate.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Left my car down by the gate when I brought some tools down to fix the light.

Walked back up to do some other things and its a nice day.

I'm sitting in my car and I am now the proud owner of a car with a broken windshield.

Geesh!!!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I'm sitting in my car and I am now the proud owner of a car with a broken windshield.

Geesh!!!!!

Good God man, what's next?

***Thanks lucky stars he doesn't live where longbow does***

:n00b:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Geesh!!!!!

File a police report.
    File a report on everything that happens.
    Everything!
    Every time!

Doug

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    File a police report.
    File a report on everything that happens.
    Everything!
    Every time!

Doug

What he said.

ETA: High resolution "web cams" might be a relatively low cost way to maintain video surveillance around your property as well. And if you have good high-speed internet you may be able to set them up to "stream" to an off-site server for added security.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    This isn't going to end pretty. Just sayin'.

Hard to figure out why some people just can't seem to get with the program. I guess someone is just going to have to learn the hard way.

Longbow, just sorry you have to deal with this kind of silly :poop:.

I just can't believe people would treat animals that way (especially the unreported version.)

I know that the police would have been the least of my worries if my dad had even thought I may have been involved in anything like this.

Top Bottom