Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Debates should be..

1) No "moderator'

2) Coin toss to see who talks first.

3) The person who talks first on the first question takes second on the second question and so on.

4) When one is talking the other person's mic is turned off..

5) Two minutes speaking a buzzer sounds and then the speakers mic goes dead.

Might even be nice to have them in booths that goes dark when the other person is speaking..

Look for Obama to follow Joey's lead...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Look for Obama to follow Joey's lead...

'Joey' Biden and his moderator:

210146-eleanor-and-a-little-red-kangaroo-joey-clelland-wildlife-park-australia.jpg

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Both parties blame each other but why is it wrong for Romney or Ryan to put blame on Obama???? Obama is wrong on many issues no wrong in calling him out. Seems like if you can dish it out then be prepared to take it. Romney/Ryan are supposed to be pointing out the WRONGS in the Obama administration. Geez I thought that is how it has been for years, and years, and that is politics. :twocents:

Again, so if R/R can blame Obama, why can't Obama say, "Look, we're paying for W's stupid ******* wars which is why the debt is so high. I didn't declare war, he did. Now we have to pay for them." and have Republicans accept this? Seems the GOP are a bunch of hypocritical babies if they can't accept this.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Again, so if R/R can blame Obama, why can't Obama say, "Look, we're paying for W's stupid ******* wars which is why the debt is so high. I didn't declare war, he did. Now we have to pay for them." and have Republicans accept this? Seems the GOP are a bunch of hypocritical babies if they can't accept this.

OK, GWB sure as hell didn't help the cause of solvency. That doesn't change the fact that Obama's spending projects added more to the national debt is less than three years than GWB added in eight years.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    OK, GWB sure as hell didn't help the cause of solvency. That doesn't change the fact that Obama's spending projects added more to the national debt is less than three years than GWB added in eight years.

Can you provide proof of this "exploded spending?" I want to see figures besides the wars, of what Obama's spent money on.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    The debt has gone up more than 1 Trillion per year each year of his administration.

I don't care if he spent it on lollipops and unicorn farts - HE DID IT. HE ENCOURAGED IT. AND _HIS_ CONGRESS set most of it in motion in the first 2 years of HIS administration.

Maybe his unicorn was crapping out "shovel ready" projects??

There is NO EXCUSE.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    The debt has gone up more than 1 Trillion per year each year of his administration.

I don't care if he spent it on lollipops and unicorn farts - HE DID IT. HE ENCOURAGED IT. AND _HIS_ CONGRESS set most of it in motion in the first 2 years of HIS administration.

Maybe his unicorn was crapping out "shovel ready" projects??

There is NO EXCUSE.

Uhhh, Bush did the same thing. And he's a Republican. He also started the wars that cost us how many trillions? Do you hate him too?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh

OK then, let us go ahead and assume the wars had no inherent value and contribution to our's and the safety of the world in general. Feeble, hollow argument actually.

You would trumpet the possible state of the world had these wars not been waged?

Watch out for that Dove sitting on your shoulder. It might just take a dump on you !

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    I'm hoping you +1'd a satire post there

Yes, I got it. I'm not an Obama supporter! :):

"Vice president Joe Biden showed that he is not qualified to be a heartbeat away from the presidency. There was no dignity, circumspection, courtesy, civility, or presidentiality in his performance in the debate." –DICK MORRIS

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County

Nope...congress OKed those "wars". Even the Dems voted for them too.

Something that Obama did not do in Libya. He did say that we could not stand idly by and see civilans get slaughtered as "that is not who America is". Funny now that Syria is slaughtering their civilans he has forgot who America is. Personally I see both the Libya and Syria conflicts as civil wars that we should stay out of, but his declarations shows he is a hypicrit.

Obama also said the Afghan war was a "just war".

Personally I think we should have went into Iraq and Afghantistan, kicked arse and then turned around and left.... saying "do it again and we'll be back.." and do it if they did it again..

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Uhhh, Bush did the same thing. And he's a Republican. He also started the wars that cost us how many trillions? Do you hate him too?

Bush did no such thing. NO ONE BUT OBAMA has done 1 T + every year that they've been in office. Check your facts.

This is the same bovine excrement argument that we hear all of the time - Well - Bush did some of it - so Obama did a heck of a lot MORE of it.

The deficit was one of the WORST things that Bush did (aided by an R Congress for part of the time). And I didn't like him for it. So Obama does MORE of the WORST (aided by a D Congress) and he's like Little Jack Horner and thinks he's a great guy?

Yeesh...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

08982ec217.gif

Look, we all know you are upset that the guy you voted for (obama) f'd it up royal.

You were lied to by the media.

obama was not vetted in the least before he was put at the top of the ticket.
    He is a fabrication developed by david axlerod.
    He is NOT the smartest guy to grace us with his wisdom.
    He is not the great unifier we were told he was supposed to be.
    obama has sought to distract and cause a divide between the people of this country at ever opportunity.

You have had 4 years to get this figured out.
    He STILL has cover from the lame stream media but it's getting smaller all the time.

The emperor has no clothes. It's ok to admit you made a mistake, you are still welcome here.

:yesway:

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    OK then, let us go ahead and assume the wars had no inherent value and contribution to our's and the safety of the world in general. Feeble, hollow argument actually.

You would trumpet the possible state of the world had these wars not been waged?

Watch out for that Dove sitting on your shoulder. It might just take a dump on you !

I actually didn't really say the wars were value-less, don't put words in my mouth. Re-read what I posted.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Nope...congress OKed those "wars". Even the Dems voted for them too.

Something that Obama did not do in Libya. He did say that we could not stand idly by and see civilans get slaughtered as "that is not who America is". Funny now that Syria is slaughtering their civilans he has forgot who America is. Personally I see both the Libya and Syria conflicts as civil wars that we should stay out of, but his declarations shows he is a hypicrit.

Obama also said the Afghan war was a "just war".

Personally I think we should have went into Iraq and Afghantistan, kicked arse and then turned around and left.... saying "do it again and we'll be back.." and do it if they did it again..

Fine, everybody agreed we should have gone to war. Why then are the Republicans astounded that we have to actually PAY for the wars?

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Bush did no such thing. NO ONE BUT OBAMA has done 1 T + every year that they've been in office. Check your facts.

This is the same bovine excrement argument that we hear all of the time - Well - Bush did some of it - so Obama did a heck of a lot MORE of it.

The deficit was one of the WORST things that Bush did (aided by an R Congress for part of the time). And I didn't like him for it. So Obama does MORE of the WORST (aided by a D Congress) and he's like Little Jack Horner and thinks he's a great guy?

Yeesh...

So, two wrongs make a right? I NEVER said Obama was amazing, I just think the GOP is a pile of garbage.

Top Bottom