• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Wow. Just watched the video. I didn't need to to know how I felt about this situation, but I did it anyway. How is someone expected to notify, when you are being ignored and talked over every time you open your mouth. And if they would have asked for drivers license and registration on the driver FIRST, I am fairly certain they would have been notified ASAP. There has to be a better SOP than the one I just witnessed. Thank goodness Indiana does not require us to do this. I think this officer needs to be forced to find a new career.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    All I can say is I've never seen a bigger horses ass. Does this guy think he is SS or what?
    But then again I notice in my Travels, Ohio & Michigan seem to breed these kind of officers

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Well, I've read the entire thread, the acts of the two Officers were atrocious. The one who violated civil rights and the one who allowed it and even conducted an illegal search. Then the felonies committed with the threats and the admission his partner would back up his story.

Both of those Officers should be serving time, the officials in the Police Department, Mayor's office, and legal department who attempted to cover it up should all have lost their jobs.

The real crime in this thread are the people berating, threatening, and saying they have lost all respect for Scutter because he has said he can no longer trust any LEO who approaches him after this incident. If you can't see the reasoning for this thought process then you really need to turn in your shield and sidearm and find new work.

This comes from someone who has MANY school friends who are in the LEO community from Federal down to the local level. I side with LEO's when they are given a bad shake, but if you don't publicly come out and condemn the actions taken by the two officers then you are silently condoning it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Well, I've read the entire thread, the acts of the two Officers were atrocious. The one who violated civil rights and the one who allowed it and even conducted an illegal search. Then the felonies committed with the threats and the admission his partner would back up his story.

Both of those Officers should be serving time, the officials in the Police Department, Mayor's office, and legal department who attempted to cover it up should all have lost their jobs.

The real crime in this thread are the people berating, threatening, and saying they have lost all respect for Scutter because he has said he can no longer trust any LEO who approaches him after this incident. If you can't see the reasoning for this thought process then you really need to turn in your shield and sidearm and find new work.

This comes from someone who has MANY school friends who are in the LEO community from Federal down to the local level. I side with LEO's when they are given a bad shake, but if you don't publicly come out and condemn the actions taken by the two officers then you are silently condoning it.

Exactly:rockwoot:

Flyguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rural Franklin

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    There is another recorded instance of Officer Roidrage threatening to kill somebody.

Canton police officer caught on tape making death threats and cursing for a second time
    Well.....
    That should seal his fate!!!
    The second tape definitely shows a pattern of abuse, threats, and unreasonable anger toward the people that he stops.
    My guess is every tape that has him on it is being reviewed for similar situations. And given the two incidents that have come to light I'll bet there are more such incidents recorded.
    He's toasted his career and could very well end up in prison.
    What ever happens, he's done it to himself and has no one else to blame!!
    Screw him. :noway: :noway: :noway:

Flyguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rural Franklin
    Well.....
    That should seal his fate!!!
    The second tape definitely shows a pattern of abuse, threats, and unreasonable anger toward the people that he stops.
    My guess is every tape that has him on it is being reviewed for similar situations. And given the two incidents that have come to light I'll bet there are more such incidents recorded.
    He's toasted his career and could very well end up in prison.
    What ever happens, he's done it to himself and has no one else to blame!!
    Screw him. :noway: :noway: :noway:

I can't agree more.

You can't tell me or anyone else that Canton PD didn't know anything about this guy's behavior.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I can't agree more.

You can't tell me or anyone else that Canton PD didn't know anything about this guy's behavior.
    Yup!!
    Someone must have tried to blow the whistle on him.
    Looks to me like someone in the "Brass" has been covering/ignoring his actions.
    Sounds like a shakeup is due in the Command Structure there. :rockwoot:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The sad part is that these are only two examples of this type of behavior that have surfaced on tape. Given the time span and the similarity of the two tapes, I'd say it's reasonable to assume he's behaved this way many other times. There are probably many others out there who have put up with the same kind of treatment from this person. At least it's been exposed and he can be sent packing.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    The sad part is that these are only two examples of this type of behavior that have surfaced on tape. Given the time span and the similarity of the two tapes, I'd say it's reasonable to assume he's behaved this way many other times. There are probably many others out there who have put up with the same kind of treatment from this person. At least it's been exposed and he can be sent packing.

Someone here posted his "rap sheet". Apparently he has had other complaints... one in which he failed to turn on his cam and was accused of excessive force. He was exonerated, lack of evidence I think, but reprimanded for failing to turn on his cam.

Top Bottom