• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Marines don't have the power to steal my gun and throw me in jail. It wasn't just one bad cop. It was two bad cops, a bad Chief, and a bad prosecutor, at least.

Like parking your car off the side of a PUBLIC road at night, talking to other adults? This is the United States, that shouldn't be suspicious.

How many cops do you know that walk around unarmed? If they don't think we're all threats, then why do they carry armor and arms? I carry a gun because I view all people I don't know as a threat. What's wrong with that?

HAHAHA! What is "Want me to put my gun to your head!?" slang for?

Unless you are in NOLA during a hurricane, then the National Guard can confiscate weapons, throw 80 year old women to the ground, and arrest them for non compliance to that confiscation...

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    A couple of interesting things in that video. One, the beatdown the guy got who just got thrown from his vehicle, and the kick in the face to the guy who proned himself out on the ground an wasn't moving.

Also, those British bobbies need to come over here and learn how to give a proper beatdown. That was pretty lame.

The one thrown from the van is this one.
    Here is one.
    Birmingham police beating video: Five officers fired | al.com
    "has been seen by numerous Birmingham officers and up to a half dozen supervisors over the past year. But top city and police officials weren't made aware of the taped beating until they were contacted by the district attorney's office two months ago "
    One of them even turned off the camera.

And no, I am not anti-LEO.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    “... There are deaths waiting to happen,” Schulman said, referring to both police officers and citizens.

I agree, President Schulman.

In order to combat this potential harm, I demand that you disarm each and every officer of the Canton Police Department, on duty and off, that way your officers can no longer going on to threaten Murder and other crimes against citizens.

The names and addresses of all officers and their families should be published to ensure that citizens avoid your officers so citizens are not harmed in any way.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I agree, President Schulman.

In order to combat this potential harm, I demand that you disarm each and every officer of the Canton Police Department, on duty and off, that way your officers can no longer going on to threaten Murder and other crimes against citizens.

The names and addresses of all officers and their families should be published to ensure that citizens avoid your officers so citizens are not harmed in any way.
    Sounds reasonable. Maybe even front page worthy concerning posting officers names and addresses there.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Wait. He said people in his city are asking to be protected?

1) They're getting guns and concealed carry permits. Why would they do this if the police were doing a good job "protecting?"
    2) As the video shows, I think people would rather not be protected after all, thank you very much.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Mr. Schulman , at one point , laments the fact that "outsiders don't know our police". Well Mr. Schulman, after a brief Google search, I learned a little more about the type of folks hired by the city of Canton. Here'sa little story about one of your officers that murdered his pregnant girlfriend.

Former Canton, Ohio police officer, Bobby Cutts, was denied an appeal for his murder conviction. - WJW
    I remember that story, wasnt he the one that wrapped her up in a roll of carpet?

They sure do know how to pick em there in Canton

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Gee Alan, this response certainly won't elicit more of those phone calls and emails you were whining about.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom