Video of police brutality from Wall Street protests...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    By all accounts the bridge was blocked because the police funneled them there. Sounds like all the fault lays on the boys in blue.
    4gAxJ.jpg

There is a battle on for our minds. The thought police are hard at work.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Or a very long one after all of the INGO Internet tough guys who've been supporting the "peace loving protesters" gather up their arsenals and drive out there to do battle with the Nazi NYPD.

They will won't they??? :laugh:

Are you saying that continuing to fight for our rights in a peaceful way is a lost cause? Are you saying we need to start killing cops in order to get our point across?

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Another video of the women being fenced into a Free Speech Zone and then attacked with chemical weapons. This clip has almost a million views already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moD2JnGTToA

Not arguing the video or what it shows. have a few questions that maybe someone could answer. It is pretty damning for the police. It was unclear because the video only showed from the point of where the people were placed into a pen. Were the protesters given a clear warning to leave? Did anyone leave if they did? If they did leave then it was clear that these certain ones knew they would be arrested. Everyone here knows that part of the protesters mentality is to scream that they are peaceful and don't mean any harm but still won't leave after a lawful order, don't they. Maybe I'm playing the devil's advocate but does anyone have these answers? Was there any type of permit issued?

Last edited:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Not arguing the video or what it shows. have a few questions that maybe someone could answer. It is pretty damning for the police. It was unclear because the video only showed from the point of where the people were placed into a pen. Were the protesters given a clear warning to leave? Did anyone leave if they did? If they did leave then it was clear that these certain ones knew they would be arrested. Everyone here knows that part of the protesters mentality is to scream that they are peaceful and don't mean any harm but still won't leave after a lawful order, don't they. Maybe I'm playing the devil's advocate but does anyone have these answers? Was there any type of permit issued?

I know that this will not be a popular post but there are just a few questions that I feel appropriate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

I've seen police yell at protesters to "GET OUT OF THE STREET" while they were clearly on the sidewalk also :dunno: So it goes both ways

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    The difference is these people applied for, and received the proper permit to hold that march.
    The anarchist bastards occupying Wall Street did not.
    When the application and permits are issued the NYPD takes the necessary measures to see that traffic is re routed to accommodate the permit holders.
    It called OBEYING THE LAW as opposed to ANARCHY.

Right...these kids demanding that the government take care of them from cradle to grave..."anarchists"

:laugh::lmfao::ugh::laugh6::faint::rofl::orly:

inigo-montoya.gif

That word you keep using...I do not think it means what you think it means

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I know that this will not be a popular post but there are just a few questions that I feel appropriate.

I feel those questions are appropriate as well, and should be asked. However, I didn't seem to see any officers actually trying to arrest someone before they went hands-on. Maybe I missed it? If someone isn't actually resisting an attempt to arrest them, is it appropriate to pepper spray them? I would think, not being a LEO, that it would be 1) order them to leave; 2) arrest them if they don't; 3) get physical if they resist.

From that point of view, to me it doesn't matter what happened 5 minutes ago, or 1 minute ago, or 10 seconds ago. Without a legitimate attempt to arrest prior to using force, I don't see how force could possibly be justified.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

No, I think they are all valid questions(Except for the permit question...People shouldn't have to get permission to peaceably assemble).

There is a good chance that there is pre-footage out there. There's also a good chance that there are people out there that don't want us to see it.

What those LEO were doing was despicable, but I'd like to see what happened in the events leading up to that nonsense.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    No, I think they are all valid questions(Except for the permit question...People shouldn't have to get permission to peaceably assemble).

There is a good chance that there is pre-footage out there. There's also a good chance that there are people out there that don't want us to see it.

What those LEO were doing was despicable, but I'd like to see what happened in the events leading up to that nonsense.

I think that if the people had to be arrested there are a lot better measures of arresting them. The OC is very painful and lasts quite a while. Note: one of the protesters mindset is to make sure that the media hears them scream and tell them "you're not going to arrest an innocent protester are you"?

I would tend to beileve that a trained unit like the PD would have or should have given plenty of warning of pending arrest if they did not leave. This was probably stated several times and those that wanted to leave prior to the arrest were given the opportunity to leave.

It really doesn't show but could they have been blocking an entrance to a buisness?

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I think that if the people had to be arrested there are a lot better measures of arresting them. The OC is very painful and lasts quite a while. Note: one of the protesters mindset is to make sure that the media hears them scream and tell them "you're not going to arrest an innocent protester are you"?

I would tend to beileve that a trained unit like the PD would have or should have given plenty of warning of pending arrest if they did not leave. This was probably stated several times and those that wanted to leave prior to the arrest were given the opportunity to leave.

It really doesn't show but could they have been blocking an entrance to a buisness?

I would almost guarantee that they were blocking a lot of crap.

As jbombelli already stated, it doesn't matter what they were blocking or what they were doing...What's wrong is the "assault first, arrest later" approach that they took.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I would almost guarantee that they were blocking a lot of crap.

As jbombelli already stated, it doesn't matter what they were blocking or what they were doing...What's wrong is the "assault first, arrest later" approach that they took.

I agree, I don't think that the OC spray was the best that could have happened. Not my call, but it was the call of that PD. I hope that they had a lot of water there to flush things out. I think that by the video a couple of the policemen got a good wiff also.

Still love the videos on your posting.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Peaceful protesters marching in the street...

Better assault them and employ OC spray for good measure.

Good thing the founding fathers applied for permits, otherwise they would have been criminal anarchists deserving authoritarian punishment.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    That word you keep using...I do not think it means what you think it means

Anarchy - the absence of government; a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government; absence or denial of any authority or established order.

Anarchist - a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy.

I would say the second definition of anarchy fits, wouldn't you? That's how I would classify the numerous anarchists on INGO.

Top Bottom