Video of police brutality from Wall Street protests...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Not a biased report at all don't you think? You don't think all these people were there hoping to NOT prompt some kind of reaction? If not why all the cameras. It's typical leftist tactics and MSNBC bought in or is part of it. This is not to say there are not bad cops in the world that should be justly punished, but you can't tell squat from the videos. What was said, who did what, did somebody throw something etc etc. Frankly the reporter was obnoxious and leads me to doubt most of what he says.

Ok, it's "Mox News" it's not meant to be serious but the videos speak for themselves.

You want the real lowdown on what happened and why it's BS, cooberated by LOTS of different angles of different events?

NYPD Pepper Spray Occupy Wall Street Protesters

this is a good video as well, even though it's by the "left", truth is truth and allowing the two party system to divide and conquer the people of the united states is what will turn us from citizens into subjects..

Don't get me wrong, these people shouldn't be cussing at the police but the lieutenant @ 3:20 in the video below has absolutely no excuse in my opinion. Dragging a heavy set woman across the street by her hair is ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU9Dx0x9h4A&feature=related

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Oh my yes, it is time for us to join together and support these young freedom fighters. They are going to throw off the shackles of this government and all it stand for. From each according to their means, to each according to their needs can be our new mantra. We can join with all of the other young freedom fighters around the world. No longer can we simply sit back and watch some people grow rich from the sweat of others. We need to be sure everyone gets an equal share. That is the only fair way. There will no longer be wars as we all will be one now. No longer will wars have to be fought to protect the moneyed interests. Join us brothers and sisters.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Oh my yes, it is time for us to join together and support these young freedom fighters. They are going to throw off the shackles of this government and all it stand for. From each according to their means, to each according to their needs can be our new mantra. We can join with all of the other young freedom fighters around the world. No longer can we simply sit back and watch some people grow rich from the sweat of others. We need to be sure everyone gets an equal share. That is the only fair way. There will no longer be wars as we all will be one now. No longer will wars have to be fought to protect the moneyed interests. Join us brothers and sisters.

Look, regardless of what they are protesting, these people are standing on the sidewalk shouting things about big business. Sometimes they are in the street. Whether or not you agree with the Fed refusing external audits or you support the bailout of big banking when the homes they foreclosed on didn't get bailed out I can't imagine thinking that this is OK behavior on behalf of the NYPD?

So at what point do you think it's a good idea to surround the group of women shouting with a net and hose them down with OC and then drag them into the street, beat and arrest them?

Note, SHOUTING not SHOOTING....

While I think we can all agree that the second amendment was designed to ensure the rest of the constitution and BoR it's not the only tool in the toolbox. The first amendment also needs to be recognized.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Not saying NYPD was right, but I wonder what may have happened off camera or on the part of the video that was edited out?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The full recordings are on YouTube if you want to see them.

All in all, this was a sad display by the NYPD. The thing that amazes me the most is that much of the excess was done by those in charge, not by the regular patrolmen.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Not saying NYPD was right, but I wonder what may have happened off camera or on the part of the video that was edited out?

The full recordings are on YouTube if you want to see them.

All in all, this was a sad display by the NYPD. The thing that amazes me the most is that much of the excess was done by those in charge, not by the regular patrolmen.

Pretty much this ^^ I saw about 40 minutes of footage of the same 5 minute timespan from like 7 different angles. Much of it includes several minutes of interaction BEFORE the spray and beatings in the videos listed here.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Look, regardless of what they are protesting, these people are standing on the sidewalk shouting things about big business. Sometimes they are in the street. Whether or not you agree with the Fed refusing external audits or you support the bailout of big banking when the homes they foreclosed on didn't get bailed out I can't imagine thinking that this is OK behavior on behalf of the NYPD?

So at what point do you think it's a good idea to surround the group of women shouting with a net and hose them down with OC and then drag them into the street, beat and arrest them?

Note, SHOUTING not SHOOTING....

While I think we can all agree that the second amendment was designed to ensure the rest of the constitution and BoR it's not the only tool in the toolbox. The first amendment also needs to be recognized.

I am behind you my brother. It is time to put a stop to these Fascists holding us down. The NYPD is just the part we see, they are the muscle behind the real power. I think we all know who is pulling the strings here.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    More unprovoked brutality

Here is the same Lieutenant using chemical weapons on someone else. He is still on the streets after previous assaults on demonstrators in 2004 (that we know of).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-eTi5-qNgA

Occupy Wall Street: 'Pepper-spray' officer named in 2004 protest claim
    A senior New York police officer accused of pepper-spraying young women on the "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrations is the subject of a pending legal action over his conduct at another protest in the city.
    The Guardian has learned that the officer, named by activists as deputy inspector Anthony Bologna, stands accused of false arrest and civil rights violations in a claim brought by a protester involved in the 2004 demonstrations at the Republican national convention.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This reminds me of people calling Tea Parties "racist." The words of a few are used to characterize the actions of all. The Left-Right Paradigm keeps you from seeing any legitimacy in anything the so-called "Left" does.

Some of these protesters are demonstrating against corporate bailouts, against the Federal Reserve, against wars, and asking for jobs. Does that fit with what you are saying about the protests? It wouldn't surprise me if there was a Tea Party presence at this event.

There are legitimate, non-marxist reasons to be protesting. Don't let them be ignored because the talking heads said that commies took over Wall Street.

No%20Wall%20Street%20Bailout%202.jpg

110926-secret-santa.nv_nws.jpg

WallStreetProtest4_4_09-JW.jpg

20080925_wallst_protest_33.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ok, it's "Mox News" it's not meant to be serious but the videos speak for themselves.

"Mox News" just provides clips of news shows for viewing on the internet. If they are to be taken seriously or not, depends on the contents of the original show. It started out as a guy pissed off about getting lied to and propagandized by FOX News.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    "Mox News" just provides clips of news shows for viewing on the internet. If they are to be taken seriously or not, depends on the contents of the original show. It started out as a guy pissed off about getting lied to and propagandized by FOX News.

Well, I personally can't take that commentator seriously. He (like the rest of MOX news generally) is ridiculously over the top and WAY beyond the boundaries of what can be considered legitimate news reporting. Sadly their topics are generally newsworthy, they are just reported in a poor manner.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The sad part about stories like this is that they make it harder and harder for me to believe that most (I hope) cops are really trying to do their jobs the right way and go home at night feeling good knowing they did the right thing.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Actually those ****ing idiots were blocking the free flow of pedestrian, and vehicular, traffic in the busiest part, of the busiest city in the U.S. at the busiest time of the day.
    Did they expect to be greeted with flowers and free refreshments??
    :dunno:

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Here are some of those filthy, anarchist hippies that are out there protesting. Scumbags ought to be hosed down with tear gas and beaten black and blue by the guys in blue. That's what they deserve for blocking the sidewalks and road.

pilots_620x413.jpg

This protest is going to grow and people are going to be surprised by the people who join in.

NYPD Supervisor Caught On Video Punching Citizen At Protest | Pixiq
    The difference is these people applied for, and received the proper permit to hold that march.
    The anarchist bastards occupying Wall Street did not.
    When the application and permits are issued the NYPD takes the necessary measures to see that traffic is re routed to accommodate the permit holders.
    It called OBEYING THE LAW as opposed to ANARCHY.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    This protest is going to grow and people are going to be surprised by the people who join in.

That is the funniest part about a couple people in this thread. You may not agree with the solution on dealing the matter, but guess what? The sorts being protested are fisting you just as hard. Even if you are living on a tax payer funded pension.

Top Bottom