• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Has anyone else ever wondered if all those shots we saw celebrities and politicians take were just saline? Well, in NZ if they got any vaccination at all, it might just have been…just for show.

Well. There's a community note at the bottom of the screen shot below that seems relevant. Of course unless we're willing to dig further to see who is telling the truth, we have to take either's word.So whatever we care to believe I guess. I don't really care to dig deeper to know for sure so I guess I'll just suspend belief about either.

1702044064576.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can think of several different adjectives to describe this revelation but shocking isn't one of them. Expected? Yes. Despicable? You bet. Typical? All day long. Shocking? Not by a long stretch.
    The point of my post was to urge caution in what you decide to believe.

The accusation is for a despicable act. The community notes I mentioned puts the nature of the accusation in doubt. I'm saying reserve judgement before getting too upset because it could be ******** designed to get people to believe nonsense. Or it may be true.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

The accusation is for a despicable act. The community notes I mentioned puts the nature of the accusation in doubt. I'm saying reserve judgement before getting too upset because it could be ******** designed to get people to believe nonsense. Or it may be true.
    Don't disagree with any of that and I don't have much of a dog in the fight since I remain free of whatever it was they pumped into people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As a once upon a time U.S. Army medic... get your vaccines!! All of them. Don't be the guy dying in a hospital bed from a disease that we have beaten 100 years ago.
    Did the mRNA vaccines really beat COVID though? I'll take my chances, thank you. Especially since the novel strain is long gone. Current Omicron descendants blow right through the vaccine anyway. And almost no one is dying from COVID anymore. Death rates are less than the flu.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I’ve seen community notes pop up on posts about covid vaccines causing things like (IIRC) heart disease, cancers, etc. Just because somebody wrote one of those things is no assurance of a fact check.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’ve seen community notes pop up on posts about covid vaccines causing things like (IIRC) heart disease, cancers, etc. Just because somebody wrote one of those things is no assurance of a fact check.
    Right. It's why I said that you can't take either's word. Both sides have a reason to lie.

But if one is inclined to do so, it should be fairly easy to check if the NZ document is about healthcare workers or politicians and elites.

Top Bottom