• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    If you cannot understand the system is broken I cannot help you. Fauchi made $300 MILLION during the ordeal. The system is corrupt and broken.

Take blood pressure recommendations. Millions of folks were told they were borderline but did not need prescriptions. Then a few years later, yep it is dire, you have to take the script. The BP recommendations keep sliding down. Is it a gift to big pharma, updated science, or maybe both?

The flu shot is a joke. There are near 400 strains of flu, the shot is a cocktail of the three or four they predict will be active. Similar to the dealer at roulette telling you to bet red and between 10-25 out of 400 possibilities…
    Preach on Brother. I couldn't add anything relevant if I spent all night thinking about it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    But how do you show your moral superiority and call people window lickers if you take personal responsibility? I mean... Spitting on people and hOrSePaStE. Got to make those talking points man.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dr. John Campbell.."Moderna paid $400 million to NIH"...."Only 2% of vaccine reactions reported"....."Pfizer ignorance on myocarditis."......
    I had a life long friend die within 5 days of his first shot from...... Wait for it... myocarditis. Nothing to see here, just move on:xmad:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The next wave is coming, sooner or later, how should we prepare?
    Accept rational limits on what is possible, don't censor dissenting voices, enable personal choice

mRNA technology had been around for 20 years and could never pass the carefully staged trials needed to win FDA approval. Given the chance to use us ALL as a field trial with zero liability as well as making billions, Pharma jumped at the chance - only to find mRNA is still not ready for primetime

Now they want to be forgiven. Not gonna' happen

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I had a life long friend die within 5 days of his first shot from...... Wait for it... myocarditis. Nothing to see here, just move on:xmad:
    Sorry to hear that man. I got 3 in my family after the jab got heart problems, so bad they had to see doctors……they couldn’t figure it out. But I bet they all knew. They all finally recovered after weeks of problems.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not sure which "knob" he's in charge of...

i-think-kirk-knows-what-to-do-with-that

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    Except those deliveries are made by people. There are many many many industries that WFH is just not physically possible. Then what? Do you shut those down too? Then how does anyone get their food, medicine etc? How does a car get repaired? Or electric lines?
    I didn't say anything about shutting down anything. I was pointing out that most people's jobs are not physical labor. Most people sitting on their backsides all day long. Some people think that remote work magically showed up in 2020. That was my point. ;)

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Accept rational limits on what is possible, don't censor dissenting voices, enable personal choice

mRNA technology had been around for 20 years and could never pass the carefully staged trials needed to win FDA approval. Given the chance to use us ALL as a field trial with zero liability as well as making billions, Pharma jumped at the chance - only to find mRNA is still not ready for primetime

Now they want to be forgiven. Not gonna' happen
    mRNA immunotherapy has been used for cancer treatments for awhile now. The side-effects for these treatments list everything from stroke and heart attack all the way up to death.

For a cancer patient those risks might be worth trying, but for healthy people against a flu virus? Not so much.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Top Bottom