• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yes and it will take years to develop Covid too.

Where Covid-19 originated? Got me.

Think the latest is strong possibility that it was lab leak. Hanlon's Razor suggests that it was variant that got away from the researchers, PRC Commissars did level best to keep quiet.
    They been working on a coronavirus vaccine for longer than you or I have been alive and still nothing. Not even for the common cold but you think this lying pack of profiteers are going to save us? You are delusional.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well, latest data on vaccines is slightly above a coin flip so not a bad call.
    And latest data is the jab may kill you or make you sick.....maybe even a heart attack even if your young and healthy. But it can't be the jab, gotta be UFO radiation....we need a vaccine for that now also, thank goodness we got big Pharma. Look up Dr. John Campbell, pick a video and start watching.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, latest data on vaccines is slightly above a coin flip so not a bad call.
    The early data on the covid vaccines would have had them pulled from the market. (The latest data would have never allowed them on the market had that been made available). The rates of injury and death are far, far, greater than what is typically allowed. We pull all baby formula off the market a couple years ago because (something like) 3 babies got sick and/or died. Yet we pretend the vaccines are safe and effective.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Oh you mean the very people who have lied nonstop the past 3 years? Yeah I’ll take my chances. Your normalcy bias might just be your undoing.
    Its why I tend to look for European or Israeli testing and reports. There is a little less interference there with getting facts out over protecting a narrative. At 8% efficacy that's just damn near criminal.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Well back before big Pharma ran things .....

More than 400,000 children received a polio vaccine from Cutter Laboratories, some of which had live polio virus instead of the inactivated (killed) virus. Nathanson and Langmuir reported in their article that the 400,000 doses of the Cutter vaccine resulted in 260 cases of paralytic polio in the spring of 1955. Several children died.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Masking was so important, that people would put them on for the cameras, then remove them.

No travel was so important that.. how many politicians were caught breaking those restrictions?

Seems they didn't believe the rules themselves

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Masking was so important, that people would put them on for the cameras, then remove them.

No travel was so important that.. how many politicians were caught breaking those restrictions?

Seems they didn't believe the rules themselves
    Yes, remember when celebs and politicians had dinner parties and only the wait staff were masked? I remember.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How many will buy into this Scamdemic once again I wonder. Hook, line, and sinker.
    As far as I can tell from among my acquaintances, every ****ing Democrat there is

I have friends who retired to MI and they actually think Whitmer is 'keeping them safe' and another in AZ that still would rather have Biden than Trump

I just don't understand. These people have enough money to know better. Anything they could save by having their children's college debt forgiven or subsidies to by an electric vehicle etc would be far outweighed by the losses to inflation, economic downturn and higher taxation. I can't even get a rise out of them on Yellen's talk about taxing 'unrealized capital gains'

These people exhibit the standard progressive mindset that they are right in everything they believe and any discussion needs to acknowledge that first. They all still think masks help and the vaccines were safe and effective and will line up for their boosters ad infinitum

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Technology that allows more remote access, e.g. Zoom, Teams, etc. or remote shopping or driveless taxis, etc.

Distancing is keep the crowds down no people don't expose themselves to others as much, a la typhoid and the Spanish Flue. Not hard to imagine.
    How about this time the people that are afraid of a flu-like illness with a less than 0.1% CFR worldwide are the ones who are locked up locked down distanced from the rest of us and we go on with life as usual and they take personal responsibility for whatever precautions they desire without expecting the rest of us to have our freedoms bent to accommodate their fears

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    How about this time the people that are afraid of a flu-like illness with a less than 0.1% CFR worldwide are the ones who are locked up locked down distanced from the rest of us and we go on with life as usual and they take personal responsibility for whatever precautions they desire without expecting the rest of us to have our freedoms bent to accommodate their fears
    This is a person that has no clue that much of the country does not work in an office environment that allows WFH and zoom calls. He also won't admit that taking away in person therapists and doctors have absolutely wrecked both the medical industry and patient health as well as severely deteriorated the mental health condition we are already fighting.

But hey, hOrSePaStE and spitting on people!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That is going to put you right at the top of the Trumpers' **** List.
    Whereas talking about how Ukraine isn't worth our blood and treasure and those billions should be spent on our own will put you at the top of some of the ABT's **** list

Get back to me when people want to deal with ALL the inconvenient truths, not just the ones that gore someone else's ox

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Whereas talking about how Ukraine isn't worth our blood and treasure and those billions should be spent on our own will put you at the top of some of the ABT's **** list

Get back to me when people want to deal with ALL the inconvenient truths, not just the ones that gore someone else's ox
    I DO I DO! i don't have a "side" anymore. I'm ready to **** e'r'ybody's **** up.

Top Bottom