• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Throughout this pandemic, there has been no FDA-approved treatment for COVID.
    This was so true. They basically told to to stay home until you have to go to the hospital and die. That’s the real travesty of this. There were simple things like staying hydrated, taking vitamin d, zinc and vitamin c. But they didn’t mention any of that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    GFGT he may just be slowly turning on all this…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    GFGT he may just be slowly turning on all this…

Plenty of leading questions there. At least he had enough knowledge of what time it is to kinda go along with them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Plenty of leading questions there. At least he had enough knowledge of what time it is to kinda go along with them.
    I love this part

In a direct rebuke of Biden’s handling of the virus, Trump said, “I always said Biden did a lousy job with COVID, and he did do a lousy job. We handed him over a great situation, and a lot of stupid decisions were made, especially with the spending of money and what they were doing.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The gaslighting these people are trying to pull on us is unreal. They think you are stupid. It is incredibly insulting.
    Our problem is a bunch of people “on the right” bought into this crap, hook, line, and sinker. A bunch of them were pulling for the unvaxxed and unmasked to be persecuted and excluded from society. They cannot now swallow their pride and repent. This is for them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The divide in this nation will not be resolved in a peaceful manner. Wake me up when the majority figures this out.

I’ll vote, tell the vaxxed to FO, continue to boycott where I can, promote homeschooling while demanding the defunding of all public schools and pension programs funded with tax dollars, insist people accept me and like it. Urban utopias will fall long before rural America is encroached. Just hoping we still have live broadcasts when Nancy, et al heads are bouncing off the steps as they are being dragged by their feet. Sadly anything less will still be a slow walk left.

Top Bottom