Dr. Pierre Kory Blames the Government for Killing People and Ruining Lives​

3 min video on Charlie Kirk show

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Our problem is a bunch of people “on the right” bought into this crap, hook, line, and sinker. A bunch of them were pulling for the unvaxxed and unmasked to be persecuted and excluded from society. They cannot now swallow their pride and repent. This is for them.
    Including Holcomb and his henchwomen in the ISDH...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not that I’d wish poor health on anyone but the truth of the matter is once a tipping point of high profile/celebrities come down with something and start speaking out instead of some Joe-the-guy in Flyover, OH we might start outlawing this poison.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Our government no longer exists for the people by the people. The global merchants have bought out nearly everyone. Obama, the Bushes, all the democrats in office and enough RINO’s. They bought off the FBI and all the others. They own the government and rule. And what ever puts more power and $$$$ in their pocket they make happen. All these agencies rule the people, congressman and Senators are just a false front like the propaganda media. Sad and very dark times.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Not that I’d wish poor health on anyone but the truth of the matter is once a tipping point of high profile/celebrities come down with something and start speaking out instead of some Joe-the-guy in Flyover, OH we might start outlawing this poison.

Many medicines and vaccines can cause a loss of your natural immunity. It has just been perfected with the latest "testing" and hoax to get people to the needle. Megyn let her guard down once and that's all it takes. I have empathy for those that were initially deceived. It’s a great time to be a skeptic as it doesn't seem to be close to ending. There are so many lies and standand medical practices continue to follow them. Not sure when the medical reckoning will occur but the fact that medical staff still support this innoculation is complicit at best and likely criminal. Wellness is just not profitable.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Our problem is a bunch of people “on the right” bought into this crap, hook, line, and sinker. A bunch of them were pulling for the unvaxxed and unmasked to be persecuted and excluded from society. They cannot now swallow their pride and repent. This is for them.
    Including Holcomb and his henchwomen in the ISDH...
    And someone living in a white house at the time.
    Three words: Operation Warp Speed

Take 5 minutes starting at 43:30 of this video for an explanation of why Trump rushed the Vax. I wasn't happy with the decision either but I'd imagine they were already made. First minute is about intellectuals contributing to this mess.

Cliff notes..Trump offers HcL, Chlorine Dioxide and light therapy as alternatives, the media trashes this and sways 30% of the base Right against it. Trump decided to hack an unwinnable situation and rush the Vax knowing nearly all Liberals would take it.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Take 5 minutes starting at 43:30 of this video for an explanation of why Trump rushed the Vax. I wasn't happy with the decision either but I'd imagine they were already made. First minute is about intellectuals contributing to this mess.

Cliff notes..Trump offers HcL, Chlorine Dioxide and light therapy as alternatives, the media trashes this and sways 30% of the base Right against it. Trump decided to hack an unwinnable situation and rush the Vax knowing nearly all Liberals would take it.

And he's still bragging about how he "saved millions of lives" by rushing the vax. We've been through this extensively.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I'm past the point of caring or being civilized about these people anymore. They made entire forums dedicated to mocking those dying, getting injured, losing their jobs, or any other manner of thing, simply for disagreeing with their medical choices.

They did everything in their power to prevent people from receiving life saving medication.

They dismantled the economy in ways we will never recover from. They stunted the growth of an entire generation of kids.

And they laughed about doing it, the whole way through, knowing fully that their actions were evil. And they'll turn right around and do it again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm past the point of caring or being civilized about these people anymore. They made entire forums dedicated to mocking those dying, getting injured, losing their jobs, or any other manner of thing, simply for disagreeing with their medical choices.

They did everything in their power to prevent people from receiving life saving medication.

They dismantled the economy in ways we will never recover from. They stunted the growth of an entire generation of kids.

And they laughed about doing it, the whole way through, knowing fully that their actions were evil. And they'll turn right around and do it again.
    This all did happen. It was evil.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I hope to never see this again in my lifetime, the American president denouncing ordinary citizens as apostates and plague carriers, threats to nation. You expect this from third world dictators, but not in this country. Substitute jews for covid and you have nazi history.

photo-2022-09-01-21-51-36.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom