• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Following is an interesting read. the writer, himself, seems thoughtful and rational. Something in there even for the dusty88s

There is a caveat, though; and for the folks who prefer to attack the source I'll do the homework for you. The guy is married to a Naturopath who is also part of his practice in Hawaii. After the article I'll post a link to his practice bio

INTERESTING The doc takes on the question I've been asking for 18 months

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    From, surprise of all surprises, the chamber of commerce…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ah, the carrot instead of (or before) the stick...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To my dismay, my Pfizer stock is up less than 3% today. I was really hoping to get rich off of it too... :(

If they're going to doom us all to growing a second evil head anyhow, I at least want a Playstation out it.
    I bought a few shares of NVAX a few weeks ago. They’re up almost 9% today. That easily cleared a PS5 just in today’s gains. Main reason I bought it is to have it when they get emergency use approval.

Hell. Moderna is up almost 8%. If you gotta go evil, you picked the wrong evil.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I bought a few shares of NVAX a few weeks ago. They’re up almost 9% today. That easily cleared a PS5 just in today’s gains. Main reason I bought it is to have it when they get emergency use approval.

Hell. Moderna is up almost 8%. If you gotta go evil, you picked the wrong evil.

I bought my PFE stock before Covid. They had some terrible earnings miss and the stock tanked like 10% or 20% a day or two before a dividend Ex date, so I jumped in thinking it wouldn't on the floor forever and at least I'd get the dividend. Looks like I was right.

I bought the right evil too... I flipped Moderna for 100% profit over a year ago. It's hard to look at 100% upside and think "Gee... I bet it will be 400% or 500% after we elect clown world and 2 years after the start of a pandemic we're still pretending this is the black death."

For me, there are issues with NVAX. It pays no dividend, is up almost 100% since late May (normally fast up means fast down), it's up a couple thousand percent since a year ago (which usually means there was a reverse split... just checked... there was... 1:20), and the financial media, like Motley Fool is now heavily promoting them.

Those are all big red flags to me. When I see that stuff I usually steer clear. If I had caught the buzz back in May when they had a nice dip, I may have loaded some, but not enough that 8% buys a PS5. That's too much risk for me. I'm happy it's working out for you though. If you bought "a few weeks ago" you should be up at least 30% by now. Noice. If it gets to 69%, double noice.

Speaking of evil, what I need to do is start following defense contractor stocks and start looking for a good entry point since we're about to be at war again.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Things like this contribute to thoughts that are not INGO friendly.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

From the link:

She said that while trust in some media and celebrities who might tell you to get the vaccine has dropped off, people still largely trust their employers.

First good news I've heard about Covid in weeks. Hopefully more people will stop listening to media and celebrities even more in the future.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Not vaccine related, per se, but the first time I've seen actual prison time threatened regarding Covid.

This one I honestly don't have that big of a problem with (other than the punishment being a bit severe unless a proven intentional infecting of another). While I have no interest in the vaccine, I have even less in knowingly spreading the virus.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Whether it be seat belts, guns, forced taxes to pay for crooked politicians, weapons of mass destruction scares, flies on the eyes of starving children, or any other manipulated scam, the sums of britches have a strong hold on America because in the end only half of Americans are right on any matter.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    View attachment 154707

Yes, because all of these “foundations” are completely trustworthy and have NEVER commited one shady act or funded nefarious initiatives...

Le sigh... can we just start this big igloo already so I can get to it while I’m relatively young? I’d prefer not to live the rest of my life having my whereabouts monitored and my digital credits allowing me to only do certain things, breathing in smoggy air from my cramped apartment in Mega City 1.

Hey y’all, don’t forget after you get your forced “vaccination,” you’ll have to get your digital vaccine passport from.... drumroll please........

These same guys up there /\

2C8BD4FD-FDCE-4D6A-9957-3EB6A000D5ED.jpeg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom