• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My personal theory is population control. We are already seeing information that shows a very low % of pregnancies are completed in women who have taken the vaccine. It will be years before we find out the effects on men. Only One study of 45 men was done on Sperm counts 1-2 months after vax. kinda ridiculous if you ask me. Of those 45,8 were already oligospermic(low sperm count) so the study was flawed from the start.

popular culture is starting to push tik toks, memes and Reddit posts about having kids is selfish now bc of climate change as well. Probably unrelated but only time will tell.
    So, now it is "our precious bodily fluids, Mandrake"?

1629802148715.png

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, if there is one thing we can agree upon, I believe it is that FORCING people to do things is ineffectual and only backfires.

Governmental policies fail because they believe that they can issue orders to the future and the future will comply. It all goes to hell when the first person says NO.

Just like masks, with anti-Covid vaccines government dropped the ball by refusing to educate and rushing to mandate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I bought my PFE stock before Covid. They had some terrible earnings miss and the stock tanked like 10% or 20% a day or two before a dividend Ex date, so I jumped in thinking it wouldn't on the floor forever and at least I'd get the dividend. Looks like I was right.

I bought the right evil too... I flipped Moderna for 100% profit over a year ago. It's hard to look at 100% upside and think "Gee... I bet it will be 400% or 500% after we elect clown world and 2 years after the start of a pandemic we're still pretending this is the black death."

For me, there are issues with NVAX. It pays no dividend, is up almost 100% since late May (normally fast up means fast down), it's up a couple thousand percent since a year ago (which usually means there was a reverse split... just checked... there was... 1:20), and the financial media, like Motley Fool is now heavily promoting them.

Those are all big red flags to me. When I see that stuff I usually steer clear. If I had caught the buzz back in May when they had a nice dip, I may have loaded some, but not enough that 8% buys a PS5. That's too much risk for me. I'm happy it's working out for you though. If you bought "a few weeks ago" you should be up at least 30% by now. Noice. If it gets to 69%, double noice.

Speaking of evil, what I need to do is start following defense contractor stocks and start looking for a good entry point since we're about to be at war again.
    Admittedly the NVAX decision is a gamble. I’m not in it for the dividends. I am betting that they’ll get approval of some sort end of Q4. So I think there’s more upside to be had. I don’t plan to stay in it much after that.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    You mean like the vaccine passport that you had in school?
    Strawman argument.

Those vaccines are legitimate medications that have gone through the full testing and vetting process and have the the faith of the people in them.

The current crop of covid vaccines do not.

Not to mention that you can still attend a school without having those vaccines in many cases, based on religious or medical needs; however the current cult of the vaxxed does not allow individual liberty.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Strawman argument.

Those vaccines are legitimate medications that have gone through the full testing and vetting process and have the the faith of the people in them.

Not to mention that you can still attend a school without having those vaccines in many cases, based on religious or medical needs; however the current cult of the vaxxed does not allow individual liberty.
    Yeah, no one believes that the opposition to the Covid-19 vaccines has anything to do with science. It is all about politics and grifting. Just like the opposition to the "legitimate medications that have gone through the full testing and vetting process" led by Dr. McCarthy and her anti-vax leadership of the yoga pants and lattes set just a few years ago.

And the Covid-19 vaccines, as per the NY Post article I posted where people are taught to get out of the Covid-19 vaccines, have the same exemptions that the vaccines that Dr. McCarty was so upset about before she cured Autism,.

Attachments

• 1629806483426.png
      1629806483426.png
      3.6 MB · Views: 11

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I mean just like we were told that no mask could ever restrict a persons breathing and that my wife fakes the blue lips and pale complextion when forced to wear masks long term.... you know because we like to lie and make things up.
    The whole Covid thing is becoming, just like global warming/cooling/whatever it is this week, another of the left's religions. The mask is the pointy hat or robes, and the vaccine is the sacrament.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What? No Clinton Foundation? I've heard they're all over righteous causes.
    They're prepping to go back and build more slushfunds ... err, groom more underage sex slaves ... err, build more houses for earthquake devastated Haiti. Yeah, that's it!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It is not the anti-vaxxers do not listen. They don't want to. Humans are really bad at risk assessment and their limbic systems will always rationalize bad behavior.
    If you’re using the term anti-vaxxer to describe (disparage) people who don’t find this particular vaccine appropriate for themselves or their children then you aren’t listening. There is a lot you aren’t seeing as well.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yeah, no one believes that the opposition to the Covid-19 vaccines has anything to do with science. It is all about politics and grifting. Just like the opposition to the "legitimate medications that have gone through the full testing and vetting process" led by Dr. McCarthy and her anti-vax leadership of the yoga pants and lattes set just a few years ago.

And the Covid-19 vaccines, as per the NY Post article I posted where people are taught to get out of the Covid-19 vaccines, have the same exemptions that the vaccines that Dr. McCarty was so upset about before she cured Autism,.
    WTF are you even on about? You’re not even playing in the same time zone. What you’re talking about has absolutely nothing to do with why people don’t want to take this treatment.

I can only give you the information, I can’t understand it for you.

For being a lawyer, you don’t have a lot of respect for people’s rights. Which is a damned shame, and frankly, concerning.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It is not the anti-vaxxers do not listen. They don't want to. Humans are really bad at risk assessment and their limbic systems will always rationalize bad behavior.

Depends on the group you're calling anti-vaxxers. There is the fringe group, as usual and there are reasoned people making reasoned decisions based on the information available. Most here seem to be in the latter group. We look at our age and fitness and then look at the number of deaths and how those deaths break down. Then we look at the risks associated with taking the vax and with all that in mind, we make a decision. That's our choice and should be our choice. This is not polio or something similar. This is a disease that kills at most 2% of those who get it, the vast majority over 65 and with multiple comorbidities. My chances of having a problem with the vax is higher than my chances of having a problem with the disease. Who are you to tell me I need to go with the higher risk option, even if it's only my perception? My not taking the vax does NOTHING to those who do take the vax, so my non-compliance is a big nothingburger to anyone and everyone else, except those making it a political decision instead of a health decision.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Strawman argument.

Also, you weren't asked to show your school vaccination records, for diseases MUCH worse than the WuFlu, in order to fly or eat at a restaurant or attend a concert or ...

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    FWIW I think this conversation would be taking a different sentiment if the full trials had been completed without intentionally messing up the placebo group. Originally approval was supposed to happen in what 2023? If everything went fine. That date was dependent on completing trials for mid term and long term safety.

so I guess f**k the potential safety issue? This shouldn’t be comforting to anyone.

fact: the people that are “hesitant” who are actually reading and attempting to comprehend the data coming out will remain hesitant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom