• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Anyone that can remember more than two days back has taken notice of all the side effects (including deaths) , We have all the talking heads hiding the fact that the side effects kill people. Way too many fully vaccinated people are dying, way to many have gotten sickness that they may never overcome.

I am so sorry to hear about 'tude's friends.

If Quaker State made an oil additive with a history of killing engines, people would stop buying it, there would be lawsuits against them and the government would outlaw the product.

Now that we have had another Year and a half to learn, why are we still pumping the same troublesome foreign compounds into peoples arms? Why are we not making it better? Why are we knowingly pumping a product that fauci himself says does not prevent the new variant? How many miscarriages are we willing to pretend are not happening? Have the drug developers been on holiday all this time? Why not develop poison jab "revision b"? It is not like ANY of it meets normal safety standards anyway. The population control madman that seems to have influence 2nd only to fauci has released 1/2 baked products and revised them for his entire career. How many hours have we all spent cursing and trying to deal with poor microsoft products? Now that the entire world knows that fauci gave taxpayer money to our international enemies to develop the virus, why is he not in jail or hanging by a rope?

Pretty easy to wonder if the shot was an answer to the engineered virus, or was the virus engineered to get the shot distributed?

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Anyone that can remember more than two days back has taken notice of all the side effects (including deaths) , We have all the talking heads hiding the fact that the side effects kill people. Way too many fully vaccinated people are dying, way to many have gotten sickness that they may never overcome.

I am so sorry to hear about 'tude's friends.

If Quaker State made an oil additive with a history of killing engines, people would stop buying it, there would be lawsuits against them and the government would outlaw the product.

Now that we have had another Year and a half to learn, why are we still pumping the same troublesome foreign compounds into peoples arms? Why are we not making it better? Why are we knowingly pumping a product that fauci himself says does not prevent the new variant? How many miscarriages are we willing to pretend are not happening? Have the drug developers been on holiday all this time? Why not develop poison jab "revision b"? It is not like ANY of it meets normal safety standards anyway. The population control madman that seems to have influence 2nd only to fauci has released 1/2 baked products and revised them for his entire career. How many hours have we all spent cursing and trying to deal with poor microsoft products? Now that the entire world knows that fauci gave taxpayer money to our international enemies to develop the virus, why is he not in jail or hanging by a rope?

Pretty easy to wonder if the shot was an answer to the engineered virus, or was the virus engineered to get the shot distributed?
    It looks as though, yes, the great reset bank bug is engineered to get people to take the jab.
    C. A. Fitts (brilliant lady that she is) has laid out the history, present and future of this nefarious deed with considerable acumen.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    My very liberal nurse daughter, who had a severe case of covid a couple months ago even though she had been vaccinated when it was first offered to her age group, sprung news on us last weekend that she is expecting her third. I'm worried that there may be some truth to the miscarriage issue with her vaccine, but won't know until the time comes. So, I guess I have a case study as to the safety of the "vaccine" to watch over the next few months...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm surprised that this is legal. I guess if your spouse is on their health plan they are raising your rates.
    No different than insurance charging higher rates for smokers. Why wouldn't this be legal? It's par for the course for our wonderful profit-driven healthcare system.

Someone once told me to always follow the money.

:)

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m sure it was a spelling error. :rolleyes:

The reason all these stupid conspiracies annoy me is because it diminishes the real arguments about this vaccine. For example:

Why isn’t any consideration given to natural immunity when considering vaccine mandates?

Why are they firing medical staff for refusing to get the vaccine if we are in the middle of a huge outbreak that’s overwhelming hospitals?

Why are the vaccinated so scared of a minority of unvaccinated if it’s so effective?

Why are people so comfortable with our government forcing medical procedures on the population?

Those are all legitimate questions, yet people here are wasting energy on inane things like vaccine names. Or tracking chips in the vaccine. Or predicting the vaccinated will begin dying in huge numbers and they have to force us all to get it to cover it up. Or the whole thing is a hoax and nobody is really dying from Covid. Or maybe the virus is real and Fauci created it so China could release it for some global takeover. Or insert the latest wild claim. A lot of you have never met a wild conspiracy you didn’t like.

Every time someone makes some ridiculous claim, it diminishes the real questions by making us all look like conspiracy nuts. It becomes easier to dismiss those arguments into the “anti-vaxxer” camp and disregard them. We make it easier to ignore the hard questions when they can be dismissed as more nonsense.
    Or, what about people who have been shown a scientifically documented pathway to serious complications in health outcomes from unwise vaccination - a pathway that could explain the high death rates among breakthrough infection, namely ADE (antibody Dependent Enhancement) that will not show up until the vaccinated are infected with a sufficiently divergent strain - and act as if there should be no concern for future side effects but only those that appear concurrent with vaccination

These same people seem to believe that if such complications begin to arise that no effort will be made to cover it up or muddy the data but will be presented in a transparent manner by the same organizations that cannot admit any credence should be given to natural immunity despite documented evidence that it is far better than vaccine induced immunity

By all means, take that booster shot - we need fresh data on possible bad outcomes

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What if we went back to Mosaic law, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Your actions kill one of mine, justice would be served.
    Potential complication, government uses such a formulation to justify the killing of the unvaccinated who are blamed for deaths among the vaccinated

Result = The Purge

Righteous law cannot compensate for an unrighteous people. Fire and brimstone or the flood is what fixes that problem, depending on scale

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    No different than insurance charging higher rates for smokers. Why wouldn't this be legal? It's par for the course for our wonderful profit-driven healthcare system.

Someone once told me to always follow the money.

:)
    I don't see it quite that way.
    The smokers willingly participate in a voluntary activity that has known additional expenses.

The shot is an experimental remedy that has already proven ineffective at best and hazardous in way too many events for a disease that no one willingly joins participation.

Harvard Business School has a strict vaccine policy for students and staff, yet they just closed down all classrooms because of a significant covid outbreak. The healthcare corp in Louisiana cannot even estimate more or less cost with the spouses being vaccinated.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

If one looks at the drug approval history links for the new drugs on that site, one will see that a name change normally occurs when the FDA approves the drug.

Oh and Cominarity or whatever Pfizer is calling it is on that page too
    They SHOULD have named it Commirnism

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The CMS is developing an interim final rule in Oct. This would be making all healthcare workers in IN to take the vaccines and boosters. My wife may be losing her job, most at her hospital in a poll showed most did not want the vaccines mandatory. Some Indiana reps last month tried to bring fourth a bill to stop mandatory vaccines but Republican leadership wouldn't even let it come to the floor. I am at 60 years of age no longer voting Republican again ever. They tax and spend just like democrats, and now this crap. Chuck Norris was right 15 years ago. "Democrats have become Communists and Republicans have become Democrats." I don't vote democrat so why am I still voting Republican...? Right now if N. Korea nuked D.C. I would consider it a blessing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A husband and wife from our local car club passed away last week from the covid on the same day. They both had their vaccines.
    Cases like this just add to my confusion. Darned if you do, darned if you don't .
    In the good old days of the USA, you would be given factual information and left to your own devices to parse the odds and come to an individual conclusion of how to proceed

But that was too racist, or something

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Can't deny that insurance companies want to make as much as they can, but I think this is pretty short timing for group insurance. They change contracts, raise rates, deductibles etc., but that's expected on stuff that's been around longer like smoking and old age. Covid wasn't even heard of a decade ago. At least they aren't threatening to terminate the employees based on the choice of their spouse.

Too much of this demonization makes me see this more as some sort of virtue signaling crusade. Sadly, at the end of it all I see it as a divisive and rancorous campaign that will accomplish as much as Afghanistan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom