• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    A husband and wife from our local car club passed away last week from the covid on the same day. They both had their vaccines.
    Cases like this just add to my confusion. Darned if you do, darned if you don't .
    I read that a lawsuit had came fourth. A CDC whistleblower in sworn testimony said that 45,000 have died within 14 days of getting vaccinated. (My guess they were then counted as covid deaths). Then with the 220,000 I read that died from covid but later it was determined that all of them had died from something else. Some saying probably we are down to only 6% actually dying from covid. "IF" all this is true then 45,000 have died from the vaccine and 41,000 have only died from covid......the cure may be worse than the disease. Like I have said before......its called Mass Psychosis, and $$$$$. On side note a family member who took both vaccines earlier this year still doesn't feel right after taking them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    At this point the WHO/CDC have as much credibility as the FBI. Things sure have change from when I was a young man. At the rate it's going leadership is rapidly looking as believable as a gossip rag.
    The FBI was proven to be morally bankrupt back in the days of COINTELPRO in the late 60s. So unless you're a LOT older than I am, IMO there really hasn't been an FBI conforming to the Ness/GMan ideal in our lifetimes

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll have to respectfully disagree. Afghanistan will go back to looking like it did before we showed up. This country isn't going to look anything like it did before these ****ing idiots got a foothold.

I guess I have to agree Phylo, I use Afghanistan these days as an example of much spent and nothing gained. The bitterness and distrust being generated by all this demonization of the unvaccinated will leave things worse here.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We had bugone and we've wondered that perhaps there was a brush with bugtwo. I'm expecting bugthree. Not much to do but play in the garden and plan on darkwinter.
    Except... I've contrived a new wall lamp (got parts today!) and erecting 24' more of 1x10 shelves in the hobby room. With this retirement thing it's always something.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Anybody looking forward to standing on the sidewalk outside of a jabbed only establishment singing We Shall Overcome?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    By the way, the means of overcoming this coercion is to leave your cell phone at home turned off, demonstrating that you have rejected the paradigm pen that the elites have herded humanity into. But can you? How much do you love your slavery?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    By the way, the means of overcoming this coercion is to leave your cell phone at home turned off, demonstrating that you have rejected the paradigm pen that the elites have herded humanity into. But can you? How much do you love your slavery?

What if your entire business is on your phone?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I use my phone, but I'm not enslaved by it. I mostly use it for calls and looking something up, occasionally for maps. Don't use social media, or any banking apps on it. I also don't let it be something I'm chained to. I'll leave it sitting somewhere at home for hours at a time without caring about it or missing it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My phone, is a phone. Doesn't take pictures or text and it isn't smart. I'll gladly talk to people if they want to call and answer questions, but today so many people seem embarrassed to do anything except text. Not something I understand.

I've got a computer terminal at home where I can do that sort of work from, but when I'm sitting there I'm not distracted and can focus on answering written questions.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    New Project Veritas

After watching this, the only two challenges I can think of to pressure-test this are:

What capacity do these folks work in? Do they have direct knowledge, or is it office rumors they are hearing?

What is the context of this? Are these lonely dudes telling a hot girl what they think she wants to hear? The information is logical enough that they may be trying to impress her but also giving factual information.

It seems compelling.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    New Project Veritas

After watching this, the only two challenges I can think of to pressure-test this are:

What capacity do these folks work in? Do they have direct knowledge, or is it office rumors they are hearing?

What is the context of this? Are these lonely dudes telling a hot girl what they think she wants to hear? The information is logical enough that they may be trying to impress her but also giving factual information.

It seems compelling.
    “When somebody is naturally immune — like they got COVID — they probably have more antibodies against the virus…When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination,” Nick Karl said.

https://twitter.com/EricSpracklen?r...ies-probably-better-pfizer-vaccination-video/

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    New Project Veritas

It seems compelling.

I really believe it's a big picture macro outlook in order to get past all the fear and discord being propogandized on the people. TPTB was everyone to have these petty micro arguments to distract from what they're doing to the people and it's working, look at the sillyarse arguments on INGO! That guy was worried about what he was saying or he wouldn't have asked about the wire. The tide is turning!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I really believe it's a big picture macro outlook in order to get past all the fear and discord being propogandized on the people. TPTB was everyone to have these petty micro arguments to distract from what they're doing to the people and it's working, look at the sillyarse arguments on INGO! That guy was worried about what he was saying or he wouldn't have asked about the wire. The tide is turning!

Even when something agrees with my point-of-view, I do my best to question it. I find I get fooled a lot less often when I look at things from all angles instead of blindly accepting it because I want to to be true. All the things in that video coincide with what I generally believe to be true. But, Pfizer is a big company and these people may have nothing to do with the Covid side of the house. Other than that, it all makes sense to me.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I'm not sure what to be afraid of: COVID, the vaccine, the government, the doctors, the other doctors, the news, the other news... all I know is that someone is telling me to be afraid of something.

Meh. I'm going to keep on livin' life (heopefully).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom