• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What I do know is the fact you’re having to split hairs like this tells me there is no basis for this conspiracy
    Is the vaccine that you would get today that is made by Pfizer labeled as “comirnaty”?

splitting hairs or not labels matter a whole lot to the FDA. If it’s not labeled as that then legally it’s not that.

-source, close contact in a high level quality position that is responsible for maintaining FDA compliance.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Those are all legitimate questions, yet people here are wasting energy on inane things like vaccine names

. Or tracking chips in the vaccine.

Or predicting the vaccinated will begin dying in huge numbers and they have to force us all to get it to cover it up.

Or the whole thing is a hoax and nobody is really dying from Covid.

Or maybe the virus is real and Fauci created it so China could release it for some global takeover.

And I am weary of those asking questions being labeled as conspiracy theorists. Let's rephrase your post.

Is it not true the FDA made a big deal out of approving a vaccine that is not available under the name they approved but are saying it is available under the old name? Why? Are approved drugs usually not available at approval? Do they usually distribute them under the old name?

Tracking chips is a small fringe that I have not seen regular members advocate here, a suspect it a throw in to denigrate those asking questions by those that don't like questions.

In absence of long term testing is it unreasonable to suspect there will be long term consequences for some people based on past pharmaceutical results? Using the same metrics as those hyping the virus it will be huge.

I again know no one that calls the virus a hoax, it is the response that is the hoax on the people. The dead certainly don't meet my expectations for a "deadly" "stop all life" virus. (Just the facts, sorry for any who lost loved ones whether to cancer, flu, or virus.)

It may have been called a conspiracy when first released but it now has been proven that contrary to the laws, Fauci worked with the Chinese funding research on viruses. Who knows his motivation but he was working with viruses that were believed to be dangerous and at risk of spreading uncontrollably. That he was working with a government that has publicized plans to take over the world and whose academics boasted how they unleashed the virus and were the only country to gain economically in 2020.

Do these questions and points sound way out there to you?

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    And I am weary of those asking questions being labeled as conspiracy theorists. Let's rephrase your post.

Is it not true the FDA made a big deal out of approving a vaccine that is not available under the name they approved but are saying it is available under the old name? Why? Are approved drugs usually not available at approval? Do they usually distribute them under the old name?

Tracking chips is a small fringe that I have not seen regular members advocate here, a suspect it a throw in to denigrate those asking questions by those that don't like questions.

In absence of long term testing is it unreasonable to suspect there will be long term consequences for some people based on past pharmaceutical results? Using the same metrics as those hyping the virus it will be huge.

I again know no one that calls the virus a hoax, it is the response that is the hoax on the people. The dead certainly don't meet my expectations for a "deadly" "stop all life" virus. (Just the facts, sorry for any who lost loved ones whether to cancer, flu, or virus.)

It may have been called a conspiracy when first released but it now has been proven that contrary to the laws, Fauci worked with the Chinese funding research on viruses. Who knows his motivation but he was working with viruses that were believed to be dangerous and at risk of spreading uncontrollably. That he was working with a government that has publicized plans to take over the world and whose academics boasted how they unleashed the virus and were the only country to gain economically in 2020.

Do these questions and points sound way out there to you?
    Everything I posted were all things I’ve read right here on INGO. And before you ask, no, I’m not going to dig through the search history and prove it. It would take too much time and wouldn’t change your mind. If they sound so crazy to you as to disbelieve them or explain them away, then that’s all I was after.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I’m sure it was a spelling error. :rolleyes:

The reason all these stupid conspiracies annoy me is because it diminishes the real arguments about this vaccine. For example:

Why isn’t any consideration given to natural immunity when considering vaccine mandates?

Why are they firing medical staff for refusing to get the vaccine if we are in the middle of a huge outbreak that’s overwhelming hospitals?

Why are the vaccinated so scared of a minority of unvaccinated if it’s so effective?

Why are people so comfortable with our government forcing medical procedures on the population?

Those are all legitimate questions, yet people here are wasting energy on inane things like vaccine names. Or tracking chips in the vaccine. Or predicting the vaccinated will begin dying in huge numbers and they have to force us all to get it to cover it up. Or the whole thing is a hoax and nobody is really dying from Covid. Or maybe the virus is real and Fauci created it so China could release it for some global takeover. Or insert the latest wild claim. A lot of you have never met a wild conspiracy you didn’t like.

Every time someone makes some ridiculous claim, it diminishes the real questions by making us all look like conspiracy nuts. It becomes easier to dismiss those arguments into the “anti-vaxxer” camp and disregard them. We make it easier to ignore the hard questions when they can be dismissed as more nonsense.
    I think that those who've considered these questions and found no logical answers are left to assume something nefarious is afoot. If one can bring themselves to believe that the growing pile of detrimental decisions that have been made, effects we've experienced, and narratives we've been fed over the last 1.5 years are purely coincidental, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona I'll let go for a steal.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Trust the CDC guys.

Over 50% of the country is vaccinated and we have record case counts. Not "in the future", right now. It already happened. The vaccine already crashed and burned.

They wouldn't have admitted it if it weren't for Israel and some other countries actually publishing factual findings not sponsored by the American pharma lobby.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Over 50% of the country is vaccinated and we have record case counts. Not "in the future", right now. It already happened. The vaccine already crashed and burned.

They wouldn't have admitted it if it weren't for Israel and some other countries actually publishing factual findings not sponsored by the American pharma lobby.
    I think we're closer to 80%... They originally considered 70% the level at which we would have acquired "herd immunity". It's time to stop pushing this crap.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I think we're closer to 80%... They originally considered 70% the level at which we would have acquired "herd immunity". It's time to stop pushing this crap.
    All the way back on the Diamond Princess, herd immunity threshold on a bottled up cruise ship with everyone in close quarters was shown to be 30-35%. Oh how the mission creep.

Personally I don't believe the claimed stats for how many people are vaxxed. It's a push poll, aimed at making the unvaxxed feel like a dwindling minority soon to be squashed. But we passed the point where we should have started seeing major effects months and months ago. And we did see major effects...in the opposite direction.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All the way back on the Diamond Princess, herd immunity threshold on a bottled up cruise ship with everyone in close quarters was shown to be 30-35%. Oh how the mission creep.

Personally I don't believe the claimed stats for how many people are vaxxed. It's a push poll, aimed at making the unvaxxed feel like a dwindling minority soon to be squashed. But we passed the point where we should have started seeing major effects months and months ago. And we did see major effects...in the opposite direction.
    I'm vaxxed and I'm tired of hearing the scare tactics to get people to get it. My reasons had nothing to do with being pressured by anyone. They just need to stop with that ****.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I assume it has to do with a legal distinction after it gains full approval. Like how a new firefighter is called “recruit” until they complete training and get to be called “firefighter.” It’s the same person doing the same job, just a title distinction. I don’t know enough about pharmaceuticals to know. What I do know is the fact you’re having to split hairs like this tells me there is no basis for this conspiracy.

If it's splitting hairs, then why do it?

Further more, why not distribute the approved variant and ship off the unapproved lots to countries that can't afford treatment?

If you were building an aircraft with bolts from 2 lots, that were "legally distinct but identical" they wouldn't be allowed to use the lot that wasn't specifically approved by lot number.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm vaxxed and I'm tired of hearing the scare tactics to get people to get it. My reasons had nothing to do with being pressured by anyone. They just need to stop with that ****.
    Do you think you are more likely to die or suffer severe side effects?

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Do you think you are more likely to die or suffer severe side effects?

I had the covid in Jan 2021, if the shot helps minimize the symptoms, then good, hence I took the shot. I will not want to go back having 103 fever/chills for 8 days straight. So it's not about just dying.

Getting the shot is for yourself, not for anyone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom