• Status
    Not open for further replies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The reason all these stupid conspiracies annoy me is because it diminishes the real arguments about this vaccine.
    I don't bite on the conspiracies, I don't find there is any need to when there are so many things about the situation which aren't right.

My question is, with all of the valid questions you listed and no clear answers, how can anyone ignore all of those and take the vaccine in spite of it? Just ignore everything that doesn't make sense about it and assume the vaccine itself is fine and it's just this "unique" situation causing the issues? I don't get it.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Spelling? How can an intelligent person read this page and come up with spelling error? No one made mention of spelling or inferred a misspelling. It is quite baffling that was the conclusion drawn from the conversation. I believe it is about an entirely different named pharmaceutical.
    You made a sarcastic comment, and I responded with one. Keep up.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I don't bite on the conspiracies, I don't find there is any need to when there are so many things about the situation which aren't right.

My question is, with all of the valid questions you listed and no clear answers, how can anyone ignore all of those and take the vaccine in spite of it? Just ignore everything that doesn't make sense about it and assume the vaccine itself is fine and it's just this "unique" situation causing the issues? I don't get it.
    I agree with you 100%. And it definitely shouldn’t be forced on people at threat of losing their jobs or being excluded from society. The point of my post is that we are more likely to get others to ask themselves those things by presenting reasonable questions instead of conspiracies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I agree with you 100%. And it definitely shouldn’t be forced on people at threat of losing their jobs or being excluded from society. The point of my post is that we are more likely to get others to ask themselves those things by presenting reasonable questions instead of conspiracies.
    I see a lot more unanswered questions on here than conspiracy based explanations.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    "Pfizer told me by email that the FDA-approved vaccine is identical to the one that has been administered to millions of people around the world."

Then why does it exist?

If one looks at the drug approval history links for the new drugs on that site, one will see that a name change normally occurs when the FDA approves the drug.

Oh and Cominarity or whatever Pfizer is calling it is on that page too

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Those are all legitimate questions, yet people here are wasting energy on inane things like vaccine names. Or tracking chips in the vaccine. Or predicting the vaccinated will begin dying in huge numbers and they have to force us all to get it to cover it up. Or the whole thing is a hoax and nobody is really dying from Covid. Or maybe the virus is real and Fauci created it so China could release it for some global takeover. Or insert the la

This is the least charitable way of describing most of these points and several are just flat out twisted...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

That is a very fair question.

Now I don't intend this to be a complete answer but rather the framework for a complete answer, nor is it the only possibility.

In general, a drug has to go through all the Phases and I don't know where human testing comes in but it does somewhere, otherwise we wouldn't get new medications. In other words, there have been groups of people out there that are willing to be test patients, I wouldn't imagine Covid would be any different.

I would guess it would be high risk patients, but I don't know. Maybe there is a psychological profile of people out there willing to be in a study. We could do a case study on Houghmade!

Now with greater hype/fear, I could see there being a larger pool of participants available. We could ask Houghmade if he has ever been a case study participant before. I doubt he knows other participants but maybe he does. Freely admit that would be anecdotal.

We probably all know someone that has died from cancer, heart disease, other known disease but that most likely has occurred over our lifetimes. We have grown to have a certain level of acceptance to known diseases. I would venture to say it is possible that more people know someone who has died of Covid and that experiential knowledge has happened over a much shorter timeframe so we have "recentivity" bias. I can't remember the technical terms anymore so I hope the meaning is coming across. Maybe I will go look it up and edit later.

So, along with recentivity combined with hype/fear, I believe the chances of a larger number of participants increase. Now, that means more people will know someone who got vaccinated. Maybe they weren't willing to do so at first but, remembering recentivity, after people they know were vaccinated with no noticeable side effects, those who were borderline on getting vaccinated decide to get vaccinated. Eventually, people will say, I know someone who died from Covid but I don't know anyone who died from the vaccine, (I do believe the former has more deaths, so far, than the latter) and will get vaccinated and the vaccination rate will asymptote into some percentage just like the flu vaccine, but probably at a faster rate.

After all we do stupid stuff. I am only spraying round up on this one row, I don't need gloves or a respirator. I am only changing oil in one vehicle, I don't need no gloves.

We seldom think long-term cumulative effects. If we did we wouldn't overeat, smoke, drink to excess etc.

Covid is no different than any other fear driven spiker. Remember Y2K? , People preached disaster that never happened. Same with Covid. Same people even sometimes. y2K really was no more than a flip of a page or hanging up a new calendar.

We had 2012, We have planetary alignments, etc. All these things drive fear and some forms of irrational behavior even if there are positive results. Maybe people are more prepared for future disasters, even if they went bankrupt building bomb shelters!

A personal example. I found my wife crying watching some medical TV drama. I asked her what was going on. She has scleroderma and she rewound to show me how a patient with scleroderma ended up buying the hospital at the end and was now running it. She is hoping that her relatively unknown disease will get more research with the exposure. Scleroderma often takes months or years to diagnose because doctors know so little about it. People who feel isolated and left behind are willing to attach hope to the smallest of things. She is constantly trying to find new techniques and therapies that will stall or reverse the struggles she faces. Patients at risk of Covid may attach hope to the tiniest of things, a prick of a needle.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I see a lot more unanswered questions on here than conspiracy based explanations.
    Looking at this tiny little part of a giant conspiracy spanning many years, organizations and continents... Why bother with such small matters as the renaming of a pharmaceutical?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    OK, can see that. Greg Hunter covered the matter when it transpired and I could see it being a propagenda maneuver as well as CYA (political cover) within the established framework.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    That is a very fair question.

Now I don't intend this to be a complete answer but rather the framework for a complete answer, nor is it the only possibility.

In general, a drug has to go through all the Phases and I don't know where human testing comes in but it does somewhere, otherwise we wouldn't get new medications. In other words, there have been groups of people out there that are willing to be test patients, I wouldn't imagine Covid would be any different.

I would guess it would be high risk patients, but I don't know. Maybe there is a psychological profile of people out there willing to be in a study. We could do a case study on Houghmade!

Now with greater hype/fear, I could see there being a larger pool of participants available. We could ask Houghmade if he has ever been a case study participant before. I doubt he knows other participants but maybe he does. Freely admit that would be anecdotal.

We probably all know someone that has died from cancer, heart disease, other known disease but that most likely has occurred over our lifetimes. We have grown to have a certain level of acceptance to known diseases. I would venture to say it is possible that more people know someone who has died of Covid and that experiential knowledge has happened over a much shorter timeframe so we have "recentivity" bias. I can't remember the technical terms anymore so I hope the meaning is coming across. Maybe I will go look it up and edit later.

So, along with recentivity combined with hype/fear, I believe the chances of a larger number of participants increase. Now, that means more people will know someone who got vaccinated. Maybe they weren't willing to do so at first but, remembering recentivity, after people they know were vaccinated with no noticeable side effects, those who were borderline on getting vaccinated decide to get vaccinated. Eventually, people will say, I know someone who died from Covid but I don't know anyone who died from the vaccine, (I do believe the former has more deaths, so far, than the latter) and will get vaccinated and the vaccination rate will asymptote into some percentage just like the flu vaccine, but probably at a faster rate.

After all we do stupid stuff. I am only spraying round up on this one row, I don't need gloves or a respirator. I am only changing oil in one vehicle, I don't need no gloves.

We seldom think long-term cumulative effects. If we did we wouldn't overeat, smoke, drink to excess etc.

Covid is no different than any other fear driven spiker. Remember Y2K? , People preached disaster that never happened. Same with Covid. Same people even sometimes. y2K really was no more than a flip of a page or hanging up a new calendar.

We had 2012, We have planetary alignments, etc. All these things drive fear and some forms of irrational behavior even if there are positive results. Maybe people are more prepared for future disasters, even if they went bankrupt building bomb shelters!

A personal example. I found my wife crying watching some medical TV drama. I asked her what was going on. She has scleroderma and she rewound to show me how a patient with scleroderma ended up buying the hospital at the end and was now running it. She is hoping that her relatively unknown disease will get more research with the exposure. Scleroderma often takes months or years to diagnose because doctors know so little about it. People who feel isolated and left behind are willing to attach hope to the smallest of things. She is constantly trying to find new techniques and therapies that will stall or reverse the struggles she faces. Patients at risk of Covid may attach hope to the tiniest of things, a prick of a needle.
    WTF.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I still believe that it's the result of mistakes made by a 30 foot lab in a 30 foot country. You follow that with ever increasing opportunities to make money and stoke politics, mix in the media and here we are.

Leadership should just admit that they don't have the answers and never have as nobody has had a good handle on this virus since the beginning.

In the end I think it will probably just join the list of ever mutating viruses that bring grief to mankind. All the lives lost, money spent, and public rancor will be like Afghanistan, nothing will have changed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This seems very common sense to me.

"Because of their lies and the selected use of scientific and medical data for political purposes, the American people have rightly lost confidence in the Food and Drug Administration, the Centers for Disease Control, and the National Institutes of Health.

As a scientist, I can state categorically, the scientific and medical literature are now equally politically contaminated.

Once prestigious medical journals, like the British Lancet, are now useless political propaganda machines."

"Political interference with the scientific method severely inhibits medical progress, transporting us back to the Dark Ages of witchcraft and alchemy.

Failed government policies for fighting the COVID-19 pandemic are the direct consequence of the political contamination of science and medicine.

From the beginning, there has been an over-emphasis on vaccines and a deliberate suppression of early intervention therapeutics."

"I blame the over-emphasis on vaccines primarily on Anthony Fauci, who after two failed attempts at creating vaccines for HIV-AIDS and Ebola, he has tried to salvage his bankrupt career with a COVID-19 vaccine to the exclusion of all other potential treatments.

Early therapeutic intervention with combination therapies has been shown to reduce hospitalization and deaths. They include hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, azithromycin, zinc, vitamin C and D, acetaminophen for fever, and aspirin for blood clots."

Ff&j

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom