• Status
    Not open for further replies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm not sure what to be afraid of: COVID, the vaccine, the government, the doctors, the other doctors, the news, the other news... all I know is that someone is telling me to be afraid of something.

Meh. I'm going to keep on livin' life (heopefully).
    I just want to be left alone to live how I'd like (which includes hurting no one).

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hmmm....just adding more evidence to the growing pile of covid vaccine broken promises and lies. Remember when they said when we got to 70% vaccinated, we'd have reached heard immunity and could get back to normal?

If I read it correctly, 80% or 69% or of the people have the vaccine and are responsible for 40% of the "cases". Rough order of magnitude would say that is an indication the virus efficacy is working but not perfect. The article doesn't break down hospitalizations or deaths by vaccination status.

Is the whole system set up not to report important data?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Hmmm....just adding more evidence to the growing pile of covid vaccine broken promises and lies. Remember when they said when we got to 70% vaccinated, we'd have reached heard immunity and could get back to normal?

USA Today just ran a headline that said herd immunity is now estimated to require 90%, and scientists are mostly in agreement that we will never get to that number.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It gets reported, it just isn't accurate.

For statistical purposes:

-Dying from covid and dying with covid are considered the same thing
    -If the vaccine kills you within the first two weeks it's counted as a covid death
    -If you're hospitalized due to a car crash and you test positive for covid, it counts as a covid hospitalization

The numbers being reported are meaningless, the truth is not what TPTB are interested in. Accurate data is not available.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If I read it correctly, 80% or 69% or of the people have the vaccine and are responsible for 40% of the "cases". Rough order of magnitude would say that is an indication the virus efficacy is working but not perfect. The article doesn't break down hospitalizations or deaths by vaccination status.

Hmmm....i thought you took issue with this exact line of reasoning regarding another dataset in the other thread.

I was more so pointing out the constant covid lies and propaganda. We've moved the goalposts so far, they're not even on the field anymore.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hmmm....i thought you took issue with this exact line of reasoning regarding another dataset in the other thread.

I was more so pointing out the constant covid lies and propaganda. We've moved the goalposts so far, they're not even on the field anymore.
    Maybe. I have CRS. But, in this case, I think we do have enough information worldwide to assign causation to the correlation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom