• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't think the words "natural immunity" mean what you think they mean.

There is innate immunity: you're born with it. There is adaptive immunity: immunity that is acquired.

It would appear that both of those types of immunities come into play with Covid-19, but I don't think it is well understood at this point why. At least I don't.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Illegal how?
    If it’s required by the job or company then it should be clearly stated in the job posting. I’ve been a hiring manager for years and every training I’ve ever had said to avoid all questions of health because of the potential legal pitfalls.

religious and disability discrimination are likely to result from that question should the answer be anything other than a yes.

not making it a requirement to identify when submitting the application opens the company to legal liability.

of course you know that already, you just probably don’t like it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh goody goody.
    Doctors going public with how the spike proteins hurt your hearts.

You don't have to go to infowars for this, there's plenty of scientific papers on this.

I already explained why it happens earlier. The vaccination doesn't trigger the TH2 immune system response which reduces inflammation caused by the TH1 immune response. The virus triggers both the TH1 and TH2 response so it doesn't normally come up, even though it possesses the ability to cause the same problem.

Myocarditis is the most common kind of injury from this vaccine induced inflammation. Which people shrug off, even though your heart doesn't heal from it and you have 50/50 odds of it eventually killing you. (Technically it isn't vaccine induced, it's your immune system doing it, but the vaccine caused your immune system to harm you)

Then again the public is stupid and doesn't take heart disease seriously either.

If someone really really wants to read the article, reply to me so I see it in my notifications and I'll go through the effort of finding the paper again that is what I'm citing.

***edit*** I dug it up, here's the study to back up what I said https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7901381/

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    You don't have to go to infowars for this, there's plenty of scientific papers on this.

I already explained why it happens earlier. The vaccination doesn't trigger the TH2 immune system response which reduces inflammation caused by the TH1 immune response. The virus triggers both the TH1 and TH2 response so it doesn't normally come up, even though it possesses the ability to cause the same problem.

Myocarditis is the most common kind of injury from this vaccine induced inflammation. Which people shrug off, even though your heart doesn't heal from it and you have 50/50 odds of it eventually killing you. (Technically it isn't vaccine induced, it's your immune system doing it, but the vaccine caused your immune system to harm you)

Then again the public is stupid and doesn't take heart disease seriously either.

If someone really really wants to read the article, reply to me so I see it in my notifications and I'll go through the effort of finding the paper again that is what I'm citing.
    Does the virus do the same thing?

Edit: disregard, I see it now.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Infowars has always been an information collection, analysis and distribution hub with comparatively little original content. For the most part if they publish it then it came from some publication, book, magazine, speech, lecture, impromptu slip of the perp lip, whatever.
    In the 90's I would pick Jones up on the C band yard dish or shortwave and thought he was a hoot. When he infiltrated Bohemian Grove that was just too funny. Really funny thing is that even now decades later people still can't look at why there would be a giant owl there.

:horse:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So much for everyone being allowed to make their own choice without being denigrated.

To paraphrase Hatin' : Why do you care if someone else chooses to get vaccinated?

Maybe they "did the homework" and "looked at all the information" and decided it was right for them.
    Or maybe the people who agree join the cult feel obligated to proselytize to prove their bona fides

Or maybe it really is the mark and The Adversary now owns them

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I took it to mean the immunity from antibodies acquired after recovering from COVID. Are you saying that all those people had already had it at least once before being hospitalized or dying?
    I doubt very many of those people were tested for the existence of antibodies. I suspect he is included untaxed who have never had the disease in the 'depending on natural immunity' cohort

I would check if he had provided any sources

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Does the virus do the same thing?

Edit: disregard, I see it now.
    Here's the study

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Infowars has always been an information collection, analysis and distribution hub with comparatively little original content. For the most part if they publish it then it came from some publication, book, magazine, speech, lecture, impromptu slip of the perp lip, whatever.
    In the 90's I would pick Jones up on the C band yard dish or shortwave and thought he was a hoot. When he infiltrated Bohemian Grove that was just too funny. Really funny thing is that even now decades later people still can't look at why there would be a giant owl there.

:horse:

It's amazing to me how many pretend Jones isn't the real deal when the man literally crawled through the forest to infiltrate bohemian grove and provided footage to the public of what the elites are into.

He's always been more or less right, just a decade or 2 ahead of public knowledge so he's seen as loony.
    Now days he seems to be drunk 24/7, he's entertaining but you can tell life has took its toll on him.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You got me there. How does one obtain natural immunity without actually getting the virus?

Once you have had the virus sure, it's very effective in preventing future infections. No argument....but one has to get from point "A" to point "B". Not everyone does and not everyone who does, does so without difficulties.

Again, do what you want, but you can't claim "natural immunity trumps all" and ignore the fact that a lot more people die and are hospitalized obtaining natural immunity than with...something else. That is, if you want to be intellectually honest.

It's one thing to decide to not get vaccinated and to knowingly take the risk that COVID will not be serious for you. Chances are you will be fine. I'm not disputing that. More power to you.

It is, however, another thing to claim that not getting the vaccination is objectively a better way to avoid serious illness or death from COVID. When one argues for "natural immunity" versus a vaccine, they are arguing about getting COVID again, not- not getting COVID.
    Oh for ****s sake. You know god damn well we are and have been talking about those of us that have had and recovered. Take this straw man ******** and shovel it somewhere else.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    In Indiana, 98.7% of recent hospitalizations for COVID were those relying on "natural immunity"- hospital ain't free.

Neither is death. 98.8% of recent deaths from COVID were those relying on "natural immunity".

Since something other than exclusively "natural immunity" was widely available, mid January 2021, 94% of the deaths were among those relying on "natural immunity". Sure, some of that was before everyone had another option, but the recent numbers show the trend holds.

Do what you want, but someone is making money on "natural immunity"....hospitals, funeral directors and casket makers, mostly. So, that's not "nobody."

Less money than those selling largely safe and effective preventative measures? Sure. But that seems like an odd way to make any sort of decision.
    I know you're a lawyer and all, but everyone on INGO isn't as mentally malleable as your average juror.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's amazing to me how many pretend Jones isn't the real deal when the man literally crawled through the forest to infiltrate bohemian grove and provided footage to the public of what the elites are into.

He's always been more or less right, just a decade or 2 ahead of public knowledge so he's seen as loony.
    Now days he seems to be drunk 24/7, he's entertaining but you can tell life has took its toll on him.
    Don't have the patience to listen these days. First time he starts yelling I'm done.
    :)

And yes, I agree with your assessment of him; ahead of the curve, ahead of the crowd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom