• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In Indiana, 98.7% of recent hospitalizations for COVID were those relying on "natural immunity"- hospital ain't free.

Neither is death. 98.8% of recent deaths from COVID were those relying on "natural immunity".

Since something other than exclusively "natural immunity" was widely available, mid January 2021, 94% of the deaths were among those relying on "natural immunity". Sure, some of that was before everyone had another option, but the recent numbers show the trend holds.

Do what you want, but someone is making money on "natural immunity"....hospitals, funeral directors and casket makers, mostly. So, that's not "nobody."

Less money than those selling largely safe and effective preventative measures? Sure. But that seems like an odd way to make any sort of decision.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In Indiana, 98.7% of recent hospitalizations for COVID were those relying on "natural immunity"- hospital ain't free.

Neither is death. 98.8% of recent deaths from COVID were those relying on "natural immunity".
    I took it to mean the immunity from antibodies acquired after recovering from COVID. Are you saying that all those people had already had it at least once before being hospitalized or dying?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I took it to mean the immunity from antibodies acquired after recovering from COVID. Are you saying that all those people had already had it at least once before being hospitalized or dying?

He's pulling it out of his ass, natural immunity trumps all.

He's citing no natural immunity/no vaccine.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Natural immunity lasts far longer, and confers a much higher level of protection. See source.

Spike proteins from the vaccine have a half life of about 85 days. Enjoy your infinite boosters.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He's pulling it out of his ass, natural immunity trumps all.

He's citing no natural immunity/no vaccine.
    You got me there. How does one obtain natural immunity without actually getting the virus?

Once you have had the virus sure, it's very effective in preventing future infections. No argument....but one has to get from point "A" to point "B". Not everyone does and not everyone who does, does so without difficulties.

Again, do what you want, but you can't claim "natural immunity trumps all" and ignore the fact that a lot more people die and are hospitalized obtaining natural immunity than with...something else. That is, if you want to be intellectually honest.

It's one thing to decide to not get vaccinated and to knowingly take the risk that COVID will not be serious for you. Chances are you will be fine. I'm not disputing that. More power to you.

It is, however, another thing to claim that not getting the vaccination is objectively a better way to avoid serious illness or death from COVID. When one argues for "natural immunity" versus a vaccine, they are arguing about getting COVID again, not- not getting COVID.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So much for everyone being allowed to make their own choice without being denigrated.

To paraphrase Hatin' : Why are you do you if someone else chooses to get vaccinated?

Maybe they "did the homework" and "looked at all the information" and decided it was right for them.
    dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You got me there. How does one obtain natural immunity without actually getting the virus?

Once you have had the virus sure, it's very effective in preventing future infections. No argument....but one has to get from point "A" to point "B". Not everyone does and not everyone who does, does so without difficulties.

Again, do what you want, but you can't claim "natural immunity trumps all" and ignore the fact that a lot more people die and are hospitalized obtaining natural immunity than with...something else. That is, if you want to be intellectually honest.

It's one thing to decide to not get vaccinated and to knowingly take the risk that COVID will not be serious for you. Chances are you will be fine. I'm not disputing that. More power to you.

It is, however, another thing to claim that not getting the vaccination is objectively a better way to avoid serious illness or death from COVID. When one argues for "natural immunity" versus a vaccine, they are arguing about getting COVID again, not- not getting COVID.

You're trying to change the definition of natural immunity to suit your own agenda.

Natural immunity means you have been infected before, period, end of story.

No one is saying to go throw a covid party and trying to get infected, that would be stupid. But if you have been infected, the vaccine is pointless. The actual virus triggers more of your immune system, and inherently grants immunity to variants which the vaccines can not do as they do not trigger a full immune response.

The reasons for the heart problems and inflammation is due to a full immune response not being triggered. Otherwise covid its self would be causing these exact same problems.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You're trying to change the definition of natural immunity to suit your own agenda.

Sure...and ignores the fact that no everyone obtains natural immunity without, shall we say, giving up something. It is certainly everyone's risk to take.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

That is correct and you won't find numbers of people that are hospitalized or died that have had covid and have natural immunity. I'm sure those numbers exist but I doubt they are widely published. The medical "experts" and MSM avoiding this is further fact that it's not about protecting the population it's about controlling the population.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Sure...and ignores the fact that no everyone obtains natural immunity without, shall we say, giving up something. It is certainly everyone's risk to take.
    So why force people like myself that had covid and recovered to get an unnecessary vaccine ?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

From the data I've seen you have somewhere in the 0.1% risk range for a complication from the vaccine. If you're under 60 and don't have a weight problem, you're going to be in a similar ballpark for complications from the virus its self.

The complications from the vaccine are going to be something that won't be a serious health problem for a number of years, generally. But do significantly shorten your life if you develop them.

Unless I was near the end of my life, I'd much sooner roll the dice on the actual virus after reading all of the peer reviewed studies I have.

I already had covid and it was more mild than some of the flus I've had before, so I'm certainly not concerned.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

No one is saying to go throw a covid party and trying to get infected, that would be stupid. But if you have been infected, the vaccine is pointless. The actual virus triggers more of your immune system, and inherently grants immunity to variants which the vaccines can not do as they do not trigger a full immune response.

The reasons for the heart problems and inflammation is due to a full immune response not being triggered. Otherwise covid its self would be causing these exact same problems.
    Are immunity and carrier independent?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Bunches of info for those tracking bunches of info.
    And there's that dark winter thing again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom