• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The vaccinated can and do carry and get infected. I don't know about the immune as far as carrying but I'd be surprised if they can't carry it.
    I would think carrying it would be independent but have no idea. Buckwacker knows. But he ain't talkin'

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

He made some excellent points. My belief is that Fauci and other decision-makers have had no idea how to stop this virus. They’ve thrown everything at the wall and instead of admitting they didn’t know and it wasn’t working, they pressed on. I think the vaccine is sort of their last gasp effort to save face. They’re pushing this thing as hard as they can so they can “look we had it handled but ‘those people’ wouldn’t do their part.” It’s the only thing that makes sense to me. They sell the vaccine as the answer and then blame us when it doesn’t work. I’ve heard people here say it’s about control, or some great reset, or population control, or money, or whatever else. To me that implies a MASSIVE amount of global cooperation that just doesn’t seem possible. From heads of every country right down to your local medical professionals and politicians. I just don’t see that as being a viable plan. I think they just refuse to admit that, even as advanced as we are, we couldn’t stop the virus. That only requires people to trust that they know best, which is a lot more likely than a huge conspiracy.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    He made some excellent points. My belief is that Fauci and other decision-makers have had no idea how to stop this virus. They’ve thrown everything at the wall and instead of admitting they didn’t know and it wasn’t working, they pressed on. I think the vaccine is sort of their last gasp effort to save face. They’re pushing this thing as hard as they can so they can “look we had it handled but ‘those people’ wouldn’t do their part.” It’s the only thing that makes sense to me. They sell the vaccine as the answer and then blame us when it doesn’t work. I’ve heard people here say it’s about control, or some great reset, or population control, or money, or whatever else. To me that implies a MASSIVE amount of global cooperation that just doesn’t seem possible. From heads of every country right down to your local medical professionals and politicians. I just don’t see that as being a viable plan. I think they just refuse to admit that, even as advanced as we are, we couldn’t stop the virus. That only requires people to trust that they know best, which is a lot more likely than a huge conspiracy.

Do I have a decision maker?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The war against medical choice continues locally

from the article:

“Therefore, they are taking a hardline, a correct hardline, to say we do not believe this will benefit you. We believe it may harm you and therefore we are perhaps compassionately saying no."

Lying sack of :poop:. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs on the market. There is very little, if any chance that it will do harm. At most it won't help with the treatment, but there is no real reason to not administer it. Except politics.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    from the article:

Lying sack of :poop:. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs on the market. There is very little, if any chance that it will do harm. At most it won't help with the treatment, but there is no real reason to not administer it. Except politics.
    The part that stood out to me was the argument about the court being put in the position to say they know better than the hospital. Well, that’s not really accurate. The court is deciding whether a person should be given a medication they want, and was prescribed by another doctor, over the objections of the hospital. This isn’t a doctor saying someone is being a kook and they’re professionally obligated to overrule them for their own good. It’s a doctor disagreeing with another doctor. It WAS prescribed, but they’re refusing to honor it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom