• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Job interview scheduled in a couple weeks. Tossing around how I’m gonna answer the illegal question about my vaccine status.

I’m thinking “is that a requirement for the position?, I didn’t see that in the posting” is what I’m gonna go with.

yes I think I do what this job but regardless of how I feel about the vaccine, asking this question in an interview is right there with asking “are you a family man?”

It’s illegal and yet so prevalent it’s disgusting
    I suggest you answer the question with a question: what is your bra size\penis length, depending on the sex of the interviewer.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Job interview scheduled in a couple weeks. Tossing around how I’m gonna answer the illegal question about my vaccine status.

I’m thinking “is that a requirement for the position?, I didn’t see that in the posting” is what I’m gonna go with.

yes I think I do what this job but regardless of how I feel about the vaccine, asking this question in an interview is right there with asking “are you a family man?”

I’m of the mindset that we’re beyond the ability to change the course of the ship without massive demonstration and the people taking back the federal government. And even that I feel is a pipe dream at this point.

We’re to the level of hiding Jews in the attic while we show our papers to buy groceries.

For those who can’t see it, I’m sorry.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What is in the shot that makes people suddenly change their minds and want to preach the goodness of it.

I’m on like my 4th call this week of former holdout friends calling me to tell me it’s not that bad and I should just go get it because it’s gonna be required for everything soon.

I’m talking some of them are people who think that the rothchilds run the government and are in contact with the aliens lol. Now they are suddenly all for it? It’s weird. :n00b:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    What is in the shot that makes people suddenly change their minds and want to preach the goodness of it.

I’m on like my 4th call this week of former holdout friends calling me to tell me it’s not that bad and I should just go get it because it’s gonna be required for everything soon.

I’m talking some of them are people who think that the rothchilds run the government and are in contact with the aliens lol. Now they are suddenly all for it? It’s weird. :n00b:
    They are weak and have given up.

giphy (5).gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Well, Japan rejected quite a large portion of doses due to metallic filings/dust in the vaccine.

Hard telling what's in some of them. Even harder to tell yet, is why.
    Something nefarious is going on with it, but it doesn't sound like it's in every batch.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They are weak and have given up.

View attachment 161026
    So much for everyone being allowed to make their own choice without being denigrated.

To paraphrase Hatin' : Why do you care if someone else chooses to get vaccinated?

Maybe they "did the homework" and "looked at all the information" and decided it was right for them.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Illegal how?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom