• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wonder how hard it would be to design a system like these that would pop up/loose when you pushed the bar? And what it would cost to retrofit the doors. Visual confirmation that the doors are secured, and no need to do more than push the crash bar.
    Or just insure that the doors latch properly. problem solved.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Door locked won't stop a shooter from blasting through, just like the cops could of done, or knock out windows and get the gunman that way.....now instead of cops waiting a hour to engage it appears from timeline its getting closer to 90 minutes. Are these bullet proof doors 3" of solid steel.....? I doubt it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Door locked won't stop a shooter from blasting through, just like the cops could of done, or knock out windows and get the gunman that way.....now instead of cops waiting a hour to engage it appears from timeline its getting closer to 90 minutes. Are these bullet proof doors 3" of solid steel.....? I doubt it.

I too have wondered why they did not engage the murderous piece of **** through windows to the the room.

Were there windows in the room the murderous piece of **** was holed up in?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh for Pete's sake...
    "A locked door won't stop a determined person."
    So... don't lock your doors, don't lock your car, leave the keys in the ignition because they could hot-wire it...

ANYTHING done to slow down an attack is worth it.
    IKR. Might as well just hold the door open for the crazed killer and point them to where the children are located and get it over with as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I too have wondered why they did not engage the murderous piece of **** through windows to the the room.

Were there windows in the room the murderous piece of **** was holed up in?
    This has been my thoughts as well. Not knowing the school I'm curious if the room/doors had windows. Ours did when I was at school.

My guess is crazed lunatic saw the teacher run back in the door and went to that door.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You can say that again.
    Reports are saying that the shooter walked in thru an unlocked door unencumbered. First line of defense. FAIL. If you can't even do basic things like securing entrances, when children are in school then you have failed.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I have wondered what kind of vibes he put off when purchasing his weapons . I can`t see how this Sick **** was able to present himself as a " proper person " to the gun shop staff . I assume just because someone answers all the 4473 questions correctly ( even after possibly lying ) , that a seller still reserves the right to not sell if something doesn`t seem right ? ( Or is it about the almighty dollar )
    Would love to at least see some possible videos on the days he purchased his guns .
    Not trying to blame the gun shops ....I`m just still dissecting ,what seems like a lot of failed practices .
    I think you're giving "gun shop staff" WAY too much credit. And I'm not talking about a small locally owned gun store. I'm thinking the teenager behind the gun counter at a Rural King or Academy sports...

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    :facepalm: Well, yeah. It was a peer reviewed article on narcissism that I read on the internet. I mean. I didn't get it from trunews.com so...
    The problem is that narcissists very rarely ask for treatment, so there is next to no statistics to draw any fact based conclusions.

Top Bottom