• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It's a gun, not a wedding cake so I think you would be OK.

(That’s a lie. I think you would be vulnerable to a civil rights lawsuit, but I would rather deal with that than arm someone who I think is a threat to decent people.)
    Whats the Feeling one gets when you think one might be a threat to descent people?

Thats one heck of a slippery slope.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I don't suppose that anybody in big media has considered that the murderer could have killed all those he shot with a revolver when you look at the time involved. It really has nothing to do with an AR-15 other than going back to old gun control argument.
    Absolutely.

If I were a mad dog, an immoral monster, I could inflict those casualties with a claw hammer.

Make no mistake, there are groups that want to remove what many here would recognize as "citizens with traditional western cultural values".

Some groups are satisfied by pursuing this goal by playing the long game by targeting our youth through public education and media.

Other groups would be very satisfied with marching all of the "non progressives/heretics/ reprehensibles/ into the rice paddies for social justice.

I have heard this from their mouths. I am not suggesting panic.

What they want is the Rittenhouse incident x1,000 except without Kyle being armed and him being beaten to death and hanged from a light post as a warning to any who would stand up to the people's mob.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Agreed.
    That is a deep dark and winding rabbit hole as no one wants to step up and hold these people accountable. Even when the red flags turn into long range signal rockets.
    One of the huge problems since nics has been, doctors dont want to forward mental health problems to the State and the State doesn't want to forward information to nics for starters. Hence those with problems arnt prohibited and cruise through state and federal checks.
    How many shooters in the last 20 years have bought from ffl's and with years of mental issues passed a nics check or checks.

Answer way to ****ing many.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Doesn't matter. If the gun shop is uneasy about the buyer, it's a no-go. Not a damn thing the buyer can do about it (as it should be).
    Im aware of how it works, so where does that stop?
    They dont like your Trump hat?
    Dont like the lederhosen you have on?
    Dang thats a man in a dress, dont sell him that glock!!
    Dont like some of the things a member posts here you dont agree with?
    So some here post they wouldnt sell another member with license and pink for things they believe and post.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So some here post they wouldnt sell another member with license and pink for things they believe and post.
    Yep, all those things. Freedom of choice. If you want to lose the sale, that's on you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One of the huge problems since nics has been, doctors dont want to forward mental health problems to the State and the State doesn't want to forward information to nics for starters. Hence those with problems arnt prohibited and cruise through state and federal checks.
    How many shooters in the last 20 years have bought from ffl's and with years of mental issues passed a nics check or checks.

Answer way to ****ing many.
    True across the board. The Church shooter that was stopped by a neighbor was a known by the military as a full on whack job and they could have prevented at least part of this situation.
    But in a state like Indiana its easy to buy a gun as there are some (and even members here) that are so anxious to sell/make a buck they give 2 :poop: who you are. They just want the money. Have no concerns as to what it will be used for. Human nature and a society that actually trains towards addiction to monetary gains.
    Do I like money....you betcha I do but there are too many paths to make it that I avoid the :bs: ways.
    Lacking a moral compass is an issue with way too many people these days. It has always been a problem but seems to have increased noticeably and with bad results.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    It stops when we let a business decide how to run their own business.

Private individuals too.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    True across the board. The Church shooter that was stopped by a neighbor was a known by the military as a full on whack job and they could have prevented at least part of this situation.
    But in a state like Indiana its easy to buy a gun as there are some (and even members here) that are so anxious to sell/make a buck they give 2 :poop: who you are. They just want the money. Have no concerns as to what it will be used for. Human nature and a society that actually trains towards addiction to monetary gains.
    Do I like money....you betcha I do but there are too many paths to make it that I avoid the :bs: ways.
    Lacking a moral compass is an issue with way too many people these days. It has always been a problem but seems to have increased noticeably and with bad results.
    How do we look at a person and judge there moral compass?

Top Bottom