• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I want to thank everyone who showed up early today and helped getting the stages ready for todays Match. In the future---Saturday set up will start at 11 am. Anyone who helps set up Saturday and Sunday will shoot for free. Once again, Thanks. Max

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Thank you Max for a great match! We appreciate all of your work.

I want to thank everyone who showed up early today and helped getting the stages ready for todays Match. In the future---Saturday set up will start at 11 am. Anyone who helps set up Saturday and Sunday will shoot for free. Once again, Thanks. Max

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thanks for putting on a great match today. I will show up early on Sunday's anytime that I can.

T. Linville

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Max,
    They were great stages and that made for a fun match. Well worth braving the potential of bad weather. All those who stayed home missed a great opportunity to push "Jake" around.:D

Who had the most FTE's today?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Great match Max and crew! Thanks to all who came out and shot and helped with setup and tear down.

Just got home, and will get to work on scoring once this sinus medication sets in. Or maybe I'll chug a beer and some nyquil then work on it :D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    of course, scoring will be slowed down because I have to email people because they didn't circle what Division they were shooting in.... :n00b:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Everyone who enjoys shooting these matches needs to take their turn and step up and help. There are many willing workers around (too many to name without missing some) but there are far more shooters who show up, shoot and scoot and never touch anything. This sport is dependent on volunteer labor. If you are not helping you are part of the load that the rest have to bear. Tow your own weight is a good rule of thumb.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Max,
    They were great stages and that made for a fun match. Well worth braving the potential of bad weather. All those who stayed home missed a great opportunity to push "Jake" around.:D

Who had the most FTE's today?

No FTEs here.....but one white guy did get it....twice....I'm fairly certain he was a enemy collaborator...the RO wasn't buying it though...:dunno: :D

Top Bottom