• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    OK! I GIVE! But spell check is really needed here "Now leave me alone I have work to ignore and delegrate to someone else" :rolleyes:

delegrate = to degrate someone by delegating them work and treating them like sh*t

This is one of those manager terms we use. It is in the book we get day one of training on how to be a prick while demanding respect.

Too busy today to get into too much more detail but it is in the chapter that goes over how to belittle a person and make them have no self respect in order to get them to be more productive.
    It is a tough chapter to understand, but once you take a man's diginity away you can pretty much get them to do what you want, just ask my wife.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just dug out the old training book here is an example:

I am going to give you this task to do only because we don't have any trained monkeys around here today to do it, so try not to screw it up like last time.

Then when they are done, look it over, say "well if this is what you considered done I will accept it", "Oh, don't forget, here is your peanut"

and you hand them a peanut and walk off.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    delegrate = to degrate someone by delegating them work and treating them like sh*t

This is one of those manager terms we use. It is in the book we get day one of training on how to be a prick while demanding respect.

Too busy today to get into too much more detail but it is in the chapter that goes over how to belittle a person and make them have no self respect in order to get them to be more productive.
    It is a tough chapter to understand, but once you take a man's diginity away you can pretty much get them to do what you want, just ask my wife.

Sounds like the Drill Instructors course and maunal Prior to Bill Clinton!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I have an M&P. I will no longer downgrade a 1911. They are sweet straight shooting guns. Even I can hit a target with one. I dislike the thumb safety. I really fumbled with Riverman's when I shot it last year. I also didn't like the mag release...but that is because I'm wrong handed and that can be switched. The "point" on a 1911 is exemplary.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have an M&P. I will no longer downgrade a 1911. They are sweet straight shooting guns. Even I can hit a target with one. I dislike the thumb safety. I really fumbled with Riverman's when I shot it last year. I also didn't like the mag release...but that is because I'm wrong handed and that can be switched. The "point" on a 1911 is exemplary.

You can put a left handed mag release on a 1911

Mag Catch

or

Smith & Alexander - "The Mag-Guide People"

even some right handed guys use these, you use your trigger finger to drop the mag so you don't have to change your grip, or at least that is the idea.

I messed around with one of Jimmie Mitchells guns at the 2006 Area 3 match, I didn't like the mag catch like that.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    You can put a left handed mag release on a 1911

Mag Catch

or

Smith & Alexander - "The Mag-Guide People"

even some right handed guys use these, you use your trigger finger to drop the mag so you don't have to change your grip, or at least that is the idea.

I messed around with one of Jimmie Mitchells guns at the 2006 Area 3 match, I didn't like the mag catch like that.

It was Riverman's gun, so I didn't switch anything. Made me nervous as heck to hit the mag release with my trigger finger. My next handgun purchase will be an M&P .40 or 1911. I shot a Kimber Super Carry a few weeks ago. I was impressed. I don't think it is a USPSA legal gun though.

I'm confused.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Super carry is legal
    It was Riverman's gun, so I didn't switch anything. Made me nervous as heck to hit the mag release with my trigger finger. My next handgun purchase will be an M&P .40 or 1911. I shot a Kimber Super Carry a few weeks ago. I was impressed. I don't think it is a USPSA legal gun though.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Geesh Ive never seen more people brain washed by the hype of 1911s anywhere else... And the KOOL-AID is real goooooooooood. And I wont mention anything about seeing more 1911 style pistols fall on their face than GLOCKS either...... just saying :D:D:D

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    JT only relates to that because he's the guy getting hit in the head with the baseball.

As for being a Glock shooter.....well all I can say is that I can say that it's going to put the rounds down range. On target is my job which is less than to Glock Perfection. I will more than likely make Team Glock :facepalm:

Top Bottom