• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bart, thanks for doing this, huge pain in the A$$

Nice job Bill, you reminded "Why am I not shooting the $5k worth of limited guns sitting over there"

Got to get back in the groove of single stack plan on sticking with it thru the SS Nats, then the other blasters come out.
    Still in honor of the 1911 of course, just plan on shooting the 2011 in the same year!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :yesway: A big thanks to Daniel, Bart and all those who step up to support!

It was a real roll of the dice to schedule and pull off a match in Feb. :yesway:

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Bart, thanks for doing this, huge pain in the A$$

Nice job Bill, you reminded "Why am I not shooting the $5k worth of limited guns sitting over there"

Got to get back in the groove of single stack plan on sticking with it thru the SS Nats, then the other blasters come out.
    Still in honor of the 1911 of course, just plan on shooting the 2011 in the same year!!

Thanks. It didn't feel that good.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Short answer: no.

Long answer: the numbers you have below look to be your stage percentages for the match. Those values play no role in your classification. You need to look at the column for hit factor for each stage. USPSA will use your hit factor (points per second) to compare you to the high high factor for the stage nationally. Your percentage will be based on that, not how well you did against the best shooter on the stage in your match.

Those percentages I listed were the results of using the link Hickman gave us. Only the Hit Factor came from the score sheets.

So I think those numbers are how I compared Nationally, assuming that website has current numbers.

Actually, I didn't even look how I compared to the locals... :D

Now I need your guys help on getting faster without losing accuracy. Don't say the "P" word...

Last edited:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Bart is the man, not only was his first scoring job a classifier match with 8 stages, it also had a second run through which means you have to set up 2 different matches and input scores for 55 shooters on the first run and who knows how many on the second run. My HAT is off to you my MAN!!!!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    wow 12 mikes for me, 5 no shoots! I rock!!!

As I was told all day Sunday, I can only go up!

Thanks again Bart, Dan ACC, Ron and Max for running our squad. I didn't get everyone's name in the squad but I enjoyed shooting with you all.

Hope to see you Sunday!

If I did the web link to the calssification right, I'll be at 27.48%, had two courses of fire that were less that 10% lol. so I'll be looking at the next few matches to add to the good strings of fire that I had.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    My opinion:
    Don't worry about the classifiers or your classification. It will/should get to match your shooting ability, unless you set up and practice the classifier. If you do that, you're liable to end up with a classification that doesn't correspond to your match performance. No sense being an A class shooter if the B class shooters beat you at all the matches.
    Shoot them at the local matches, do your best and let the classification fall where it will. Judge yourself not on your classification but on your match performance.

Again, just my opinion, at the moment.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    My opinion:
    Don't worry about the classifiers or your classification. It will/should get to match your shooting ability, unless you set up and practice the classifier. If you do that, you're liable to end up with a classification that doesn't correspond to your match performance. No sense being an A class shooter if the B class shooters beat you at all the matches.
    Shoot them at the local matches, do your best and let the classification fall where it will. Judge yourself not on your classification but on your match performance.

Again, just my opinion, at the moment.

I agree. Not going to worry about them from here on out.

But I like having a starting baseline. That way if I shoot one of those classifiers later in the summer I can see if I've improved.

I don't know if I'm going to see Mongo Madness down the road... ;)

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Not get a DQ?

Or have fun?

Or shoot in my first match?

Meet new people?

All of the above?

ROGER THAT!!

Not get DQ'd... check
    Had fun... check
    Figure out how matches work... check
    Shoot "good enough"... check
    Meet new people... check

5/5

I told OEF5 that I still think nametags with both real names and INGO handles would be a good idea if people would wear them.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I will probably have my avatar and my screen name added to my USPSA Indiana shirt.

First is just the 10th anniversary of Magpul, and OEF5 means a lot to me!

but I would wear a name tag :)

Top Bottom