• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    meh, I sucked. Went in trying to throw up another A classifier instead of improving my B's.

L10 just became a joke after awhile, to tired to focus.

Thanks for the work Bart and thanks to ACC for holding one of these matches early on!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Will it make any difference if I got counted in the wrong division? I shot L-10 but am on the scoresheet as limited. Wouldn't this affect my time ratio?

See being new sucks I don't have a clue how to read this stuff yet lol. I did decent on some stages and the white targets kicked my arse on others. On one stage scored a whole 4 points woot

THANKS AGAIN BART

The hurry up and wait still sucks I hate it lol have whole weekends still like that.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Will it make any difference if I got counted in the wrong division? I shot L-10 but am on the scoresheet as limited. Wouldn't this affect my time ratio?

See being new sucks I don't have a clue how to read this stuff yet lol. I did decent on some stages and the white targets kicked my arse on others. On one stage scored a whole 4 points woot

THANKS AGAIN BART

The hurry up and wait still sucks I hate it lol have whole weekends still like that.
    Just shoot Bart an email and he will be able to change it. I think

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Yeah, thanks Bart. I saw the scoresheets. Chicken scratch on top of marked out chicken scratch. Can't imagine how you made heads or tails of it.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I am getting amendments so I will upload via USPSA by Friday with payment to "HOPEFULLY" make the 15th. If amendments are finished prior I will send sooner to assure timely scores and classifiers.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Bart, you have me down as shooting "Limited", I shot "Production".

That said, keep up the good work, I know the scoring can be a pain.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    SCORES IN 2 DAYS; THANKS BART!

I am getting amendments so I will upload via USPSA by Friday with payment to "HOPEFULLY" make the 15th. If amendments are finished prior I will send sooner to assure timely scores and classifiers.

Bart,
    Thanks for getting the scores up so quickly. Scorekeeping appears to be a really thankless job, and I really appreciate that you're taking the time to make our match possible. As a shooter, I always like to know how I did on a stage while it is still fresh in my mind, so getting the scores in a day or two is AWESOME! Thanks again!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Sweet!

If I'm using this classifier calc right, USPSA Classifier Percentage Calculator I'm a C (but just barely)

Way better than I expected for shooting that MP357 for the very first time on Sunday, and the first time I'd shot in months!

BTW, thanks Bart for the link on those earplugs ( I ordered a set ) and the scores!

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I just want to personally say THANK YOU for all your support, patience, and understanding. Most importantly those who gave and offered help.

This is not a typical club match and was quite tedious for a NOOB! :n00b: or BOOB to some! :D

I do believe the kinks are worked out and all should be well going forward!

Shout out to MONGO and his Tobasco!, Chizzle and Msquared for the help and MachineGunRobers (Brent) for the offer!

Without volunteers, support, and just plain (GOOD) people this sport would not be where it is and going!

Great to see all the new faces and can't wait to see you at the next shoot Sunday March 6th at South Central!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...uspsa_match_south_central_march_6_2011_a.html

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yea......problem! I was shooting L-10 and my name is under the Production scoring area?!?!?!

And it looks like my buddy was put into Prod as well when he was shooting L-10.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Short answer: no.

Long answer: the numbers you have below look to be your stage percentages for the match. Those values play no role in your classification. You need to look at the column for hit factor for each stage. USPSA will use your hit factor (points per second) to compare you to the high high factor for the stage nationally. Your percentage will be based on that, not how well you did against the best shooter on the stage in your match.

Okay, so let's say the better of each pair of my six qualifiers were:

I'm assuming that USPSA will use the top four:

to calculate my class?

The average of those four is 51.34. I'm assuming that puts me smack dab in the middle of "C"?

Am I close?

Interesting Stat #1: I shouldn't have shot the second time through. Four of my top six scores came from the first round.
    Interesting Stat #2: I was faster in 5 of the 6 stages on my second pass. But as mentioned before, only scored better on two of them.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Corey Schwanz

Blake Mertens

:)

Fixed, However my issue was neither of you circled your division. I had to switch Database from one computer to another due to OS issues and lost some data.
    I don't have your personal email in the DB as it didn't take. Shoot me a PM with your email or send me a note at B dot D dot Farmer at comcast dot net

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That's why I don't do ANYTHING on the computer until after the match.

The scores sheets have to have all the info on them to do us scorekeepers any good.

Shooters, always make sure your scoresheets are filled out, front and back, with all your info.

Address labels are a GREAT way to help us out.

Top Bottom