• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Ok heres the plan We will shoot unless its just to bad of conditions on the range If it is icy we will still have the same round cout it will just be stand and shoot maybe lean and shoot... with reloads. Prone anybody? he he he just kidding... we will have this match if at all possible....

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ok heres the plan We will shoot unless its just to bad of conditions on the range If it is icy we will still have the same round cout it will just be stand and shoot maybe lean and shoot... with reloads. Prone anybody? he he he just kidding... we will have this match if at all possible....

what the hell you mean if at all possible, listen Nancy this thing is happening you hear me

10 foot freaking snow drifts, Chun yu gets lost in, I don't give a rats ass, we shoot.

Rain coming in sideways hitting you in the face so hard you look like you have been smacked with a golf cleat, don't care, we are shooting

The great flood of 2011, cat fish and carp swimming in your pants, get the boat and paddles b*tches, we shoot.

Giant freaking locust attack the range, no problems, we are there and armed and we are shooting

Gets below 35, you guys let me know how it turns out......

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    what the hell you mean if at all possible, listen Nancy this thing is happening you hear me

10 foot freaking snow drifts, Chun yu gets lost in, I don't give a rats ass, we shoot.

Rain coming in sideways hitting you in the face so hard you look like you have been smacked with a golf cleat, don't care, we are shooting

The great flood of 2011, cat fish and carp swimming in your pants, get the boat and paddles b*tches, we shoot.

Giant freaking locust attack the range, no problems, we are there and armed and we are shooting
    Gets below 35, you guys let me know how it turns out......

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
    So I will see you at 8:00 AM Sunday?

Top Bottom