• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    We probably only got 1.5 around us. I didn't have 2 inches on my truck this morning, but there was that layer of sleet that came down at about midnight.

When I got home at 10 it had just started stickin to the roads and driveway.

Ok Noob question! Spectators, can we bring them? If we do and the weather is real bad, do they have shelter to get out of the weather?

Would it be ok for them to seek shelter from teh weather there?

I would like to bring my wife and my twin daughters, wife helped with the GSSF match, but the kids have not seen me shoot.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Just by looking Id say we got about 4'' up here... But thats just a guess... So suck it up boys and girls were going shooting Sunday

:rockwoot:

OK, apologies in advance for a newb question: I'm seeing references to running twice?
    If someone wanted to do 2 classes, how would that work, logistically?

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    Go through the match in your squad with gun#1 After everyone is done you re-squad up and shoot gun #2 on the 6 classifiers. That will give you time to get the other gear needed and not hold up the reg. match.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Go through the match in your squad with gun#1 After everyone is done you re-squad up and shoot gun #2 on the 6 classifiers. That will give you time to get the other gear needed and not hold up the reg. match.

Thanks!

I'm assuming you could use the same gun, if you wanted to run say, production and limited10 just for extra practice?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Or do the same Division twice :D

Even better! :rockwoot:

production x2 for me then!

I'm guessing it'll be better than shooting (or trying to shoot) L10 with major PF, but being scored minor (not that I'm all that worried about scoring my first time out)

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    when I woke up this morning I figured my trip down for this match might be held off, now it looks a little better. we'll have to see come saturday night :). my cabin fever is kicking in pretty bad and I want to get out and shoot something

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Even better! :rockwoot:

production x2 for me then!

I'm guessing it'll be better than shooting (or trying to shoot) L10 with major PF, but being scored minor (not that I'm all that worried about scoring my first time out)

Yup, that way if you do good on the first run, you can push a little faster on the second.

Top Bottom