• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I thought I told you to get out.

I took your comment as a serious slight against our thread, and thus, was met with aggression.

You are welcome here, but do NOT say anything like that again.

Tough love. In the military, officers don't fraternize with the enlisted men. There is a saying that "familiarity breeds contempt". What this means roughly is that if the men have a relationship with an officer that becomes anything but professional, then it becomes detrimental to leadership. The enlisted man feels as an equal to the officer, and can begin to resist his authority. An officer can be reluctant to give certain orders to an enlisted man whom he considers a friend. This is poison to the chain of command.

CPT Nervous has assumed responsibility as leader of this thread while most of us flit to and fro like lighthearted little hummingbirds. The memory of our founder Tin Can (Sir! Yes Sir!) and the very life of his legacy, this thread lies in his (CPT's) hands. We have already witnessed the tragic death of our colleague and noble opponent Wallet. (sniff.. Sniff.. goodby Wallet, rest in peace). Wallet was not defeated honorably in battle........ Wallet was struck down by mods, Judged as irrelevant because of his own internal conflicts.

We must stand united! As one thread, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all! The mods are ever present. You rarely see them, but they are there. We must not become complacent, chaotic, irrelevant.......... For if we do the ban hammer will swing, as it has done in the past. The legacy of Tin Can could be lost, forgotten, slowly twisting, existing only in the timeless hell of the archives.

I SAY NO!!!! I stand with you CPT Nervous. LONG LIVE TIN CAN! LONG LIVE THIS THREAD! alabasterjar, I ask you to join us in our noble cause. Accept your rebuke, Swear your screen name in allegence to this thread. You will be welcomed as a brother in arms. Let your name be whispered reverently in the hallowed halls of INGO, As a servant, a patriot, a defender of the most glorious thread ever to emerge from banality to prominence on INGO! ONWARD! Onward to the INGO hall of fame! Wallet is dead! Long live "You can own and carry, but?"!!!!!

(huff.... puff.... WHEW! I was getting dizzy)

Last edited:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I thought I told you to get out.

I took your comment as a serious slight against our thread, and thus, was met with aggression.

You are welcome here, but do NOT say anything like that again.
    CPT, shut up. He can post whatever the hell he wants.

Oh, buy the way...

DIE THREAD DIE!!!
    Again, he was kidding so calm down.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    No, it's buy the way ;)
    I knew you'd notice, its why i did it haha. Come on man, just let the kid go, there's no reason for this thread to die. And may I ask are we Amish? We are using the Internet here so I don't think a shunning would be appropriate. We're just arguing haha :laugh:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Dissent in the ranks? Hmmmmm.........Who can spell Coup D'etat?

I wonder what Kawtech will say.

:facepalm: I leave for one night and this thread goes all nutter butters.

For shame CPT Nervous it is unbecoming of an officer to so sternly correct a new recruit. This thread has weathered the test of time not by having decent amongst those who choose to take part in it but because we have all vowed to stand together united under the flag of tincan to preserve and protect it so that all on INGO those that love it and those that dispise it alike can share in it's awesomeness.

If we start attacking others in this thread we only seal it's fate and it will whither and die as the others that have fallen before it.

Newcomer you are indeed welcome.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Hail Kawtech! I am so glad to see you! I tried my best to hold it all together. Did you see my speech? I was channeling Joseph Goebbels! It gave me a headache...... No sacrifice is too great to promote and defend...... THE THREAD......

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    So are those soft chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies. And Oreos. Now I want chocolate.

Aldi's has those large, soft, homestyle cookies! Just heat in the microwave about 20 seconds and MMMMMMMMM! chocolate chips as big as your thumbnail! Hellyes! What is it? Midnight? I am going to Kroger right now........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom