• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    WE NEED TO DEMAND A PLAN TO END GUN VIOLENCE.

Everyone, for the safety of you and all the children, please turn your guns in to your local police department.

If it saves one life, it's worth it.

We need to ban all high powered assault clips, shoulder thingies, and bayonet launchers. No one needs an assault weapon capable of firing 4000 shots in one minute. You don't need your heat seeking bullets that can penetrate 4" thick AR500 steel and kill babies on the other side. Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em in!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! WON"T ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

How much better off they would be if parents only took the time to actually be parents these days instead of dropping the kids in front of a tv and if they would just teach them proper firearms safety at an early age and then continue to drum the four rules into thier heads while teaching them the finer points of marksmenship and when they get old enough defensive shooting skills!

OH WONT YOU PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN! IF IT ONLY SAVES ONE LIFE ITS WORTH IT!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    This^^

Every blue-blooded, patriotic American needs to kick in $100 towards a ticket to North Korea for every lefty in the country. Governors Cuomo and Lickenpooper can be the first beneficiaries, Bloomers can keep their hobnailed boots polished on the way over.

I would donate more. I think that would be a great improvement in the safety and success of our country.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    These guys are only liberals until they get held up at gun point. Maybe the violence will swing the pendulum back to sanity soon.

Doubtfull. They are so blind that even if it was in thier face like that, they would ignore the reality of thier foolishness. It would only cause them to re-double thier efforts to disarm the law abiding citizens.

You know because criminals care so deeply for the law. :rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    This thread is loosing it's >

in·er·tia (
    ibreve.gif
    -nûr
    prime.gif
    sh
    schwa.gif
    )n.1. Physics The tendency of a body to resist acceleration; the tendency of a body at rest to remain at rest or of a body in straight line motion to stay in motion in a straight line unless acted on by an outside force.
    2. Resistance or disinclination to motion, action, or change

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I was discussing this thread with a relative over the weekend. Seeing that it was father's day, I thought I would share that discussion with all of the other fathers subscribed to this thread.

We talked abiut the OP by TC and how quickly it derailed into nonsense.

He thought that the fact that it went downhill so quickly and has never really returned to it's original topic was due to the fact the he didn't give a **** about our discussion whatsoever and that if I wanted to continue to speak with him, I needed to find something more interesting to talk about.

There you go.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I was discussing this thread with a relative over the weekend. Seeing that it was father's day, I thought I would share that discussion with all of the other fathers subscribed to this thread.

We talked abiut the OP by TC and how quickly it derailed into nonsense.

He thought that the fact that it went downhill so quickly and has never really returned to it's original topic was due to the fact the he didn't give a **** about our discussion whatsoever and that if I wanted to continue to speak with him, I needed to find something more interesting to talk about.

There you go.

If this is the most boring thread on INGO, why has it had so much traffic? I believe there is something deeper going on here.

I suspect that international covert agents are using this board to communicate in code. Their messages are hidden in the text of our posts by some kind of cryptic cypher..............

Gentlemen, there are subversives among us. We must expose them!

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!!!!!!

indy77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Central Indiana
    If this is the most boring thread on INGO, why has it had so much traffic? I believe there is something deeper going on here.

I suspect that international covert agents are using this board to communicate in code. Their messages are hidden in the text of our posts by some kind of cryptic cypher..............

Gentlemen, there are subversives among us. We must expose them!

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!!!!!!

This is certainly not a boring thread. This is the first thread I check daily
    to get my laughs and then move on to more serious things.
    I mean come on, now that the wallet thread is gone this is all we have left. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom