Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    screwed.jpg

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    So has anyone heard that the lifetime carry permit is going away? My Brink's Firearms instruction told me that the other day, and I explained that it is a very common rumor that comes up all the time. She continued to assure me that Indiana will discontinue it.

IS THIS TRUE!!! OH NOEZ!!!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    So has anyone heard that the lifetime carry permit is going away? My Brink's Firearms instruction told me that the other day, and I explained that it is a very common rumor that comes up all the time. She continued to assure me that Indiana will discontinue it.

IS THIS TRUE!!! OH NOEZ!!!!

Not only is it absolutely true, but even if you have a lifetime LTCH right now it will no longer be valid after the new law passes and you will have to get a new one. And you will be required to take a class and pass a shooting qualification test. Not every 4 years either but every 6 months you will have to requalify and reapply.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Not only is it absolutely true, but even if you have a lifetime LTCH right now it will no longer be valid after the new law passes and you will have to get a new one. And you will be required to take a class and pass a shooting qualification test. Not every 4 years either but every 6 months you will have to requalify and reapply.

What's the renewal cost? That sounds reasonable. It's common sense gun licensing. I would be willing to pay $175.32 every six months, and requalify, if it might save a life. Hell, I'll only carry 7 rounds in my magazines, too. I'm all about gun safety.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Well I heard from my buddy's sister's boyfriend who's uncle works at the state house on the janitorial staff part time, that it was gonna be $175.33.

Hmmmm. Well, that's not so bad. Are they gonna limit the number of rounds we can carry? Am I right that it is illegal to carry with a round in the chamber, and that you can carry only one handgun, and no spare magazines, and all your ammunition must be kept separate from the magazine until ready to fire?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    $175.32 I'm cool with but $175.33 is over the top!

I'm moving to New York City where they have common sense gun laws.

Yeah I know! I can't belive the nerve of these people. I mean its not like pennys are just laying on the ground all over the place just waiting to be picked up. I work hard for my pennys!

Oh and screw NY. Im moving to Chicago where strict 0 tolerance gun control has been working just fine for years!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hmmmm. Well, that's not so bad. Are they gonna limit the number of rounds we can carry? Am I right that it is illegal to carry with a round in the chamber, and that you can carry only one handgun, and no spare magazines, and all your ammunition must be kept separate from the magazine until ready to fire?

NOT SO BAD! Thats it I wasn't sure from your last post but it is clear to me now you are nothing but a troll! A liberal sent into INGO to stir up the pot. Or a newbie making a sprint to the classifieds! Which is it come clean!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom