• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I am not sure that is what Tin Can ment in the OP.

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. Prayers and good thoughts to you and yours brother.

Thank you, Kaw.
    I am not sure what anybody means in this thread,
    except Scutter.

However, I have this Friend,though I have no personal
    merit, calls me His friend.I don't think you will ever see
    me and mine begging bread.

Mark

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    However, I have this Friend,though I have no personal
    merit, calls me His friend.I don't think you will ever see
    me and mine begging bread.

Mark

A man's merit is not measured in dollars and cents. It is measured by the depth of his heart and the choices he makes with the time that is given him. If all you have to give is love and kindness then spread it like seeds in the field and sooner than you think you will be reaping the fruits of your labor. Love your friend, he can see your worth even if you cannot right now.

SmithGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    You can own a gun and carry a gun, but if you feel threatend and use it you're screwed in Indiana.

If your life is legitimately being threatened in your home, you have no problem in the state of Indiana or any other state defending yourself. The problem is when you get into grey areas. If you are out somewhere, the police have a duty to do a more thorough investigation to determine if you really had to defend yourself, or if there is something more nefarious going on.

This grey area is exactly what is on trial in the Trayvon Martin case, and when a jury has to make a decision concerning grey areas, they usually get it right but often they get it wrong.

Do yourself a favor and get thoroughly familiar with the self defense laws in the state you are in BEFORE you get in a situation in which you have to pull the trigger to defend yourself. There are a lot of people rotting in jail because they got scared, agitated, or angry and pulled the trigger long before they should have.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    If your life is legitimately being threatened in your home, you have no problem in the state of Indiana or any other state defending yourself. The problem is when you get into grey areas. If you are out somewhere, the police have a duty to do a more thorough investigation to determine if you really had to defend yourself, or if there is something more nefarious going on.

This grey area is exactly what is on trial in the Trayvon Martin case, and when a jury has to make a decision concerning grey areas, they usually get it right but often they get it wrong.

Do yourself a favor and get thoroughly familiar with the self defense laws in the state you are in BEFORE you get in a situation in which you have to pull the trigger to defend yourself. There are a lot of people rotting in jail because they got scared, agitated, or angry and pulled the trigger long before they should have.

No no no...

There someone goes trying to get this thread back onto some kind of topic again.

No more of this rational nonsense!

Back to the irrational nonsense!

indy77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Central Indiana
    No no no...

There someone goes trying to get this thread back onto some kind of topic again.

No more of this rational nonsense!

Back to the irrational nonsense!

I agree, the nonsense makes more sense. I can understand that.

Some more bad news today, Mr. Wallet Thread died this morning at 1002 AM :(

Gone but not forgotten

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Some more bad news today, Mr. Wallet Thread died this morning at 1002 AM :(

Gone but not forgotten

See I told you fellows! Buck up chaps! Tis time to move onwards and upwards as it were.

This thread shall out last them. The others shall rise like the tide but all will crash at the beach of Tin Can.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Wallet has been put to death. Now what will we strive to? Wallet wasn't beaten, it was executed. I didn't want to win like this............... There is no honor in winning this way.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Anything to do while I'm in Indy? I'm staying by the airport.

I-465 north to 38th St.
    East on 38th to Lafayette Rd.
    North on Lafayette Rd about 200 feet, Don's is on the right.

Go in and experience the thrill of the shop run by Hoffa's ex-bodyguard, a man who shot up one of his stores after pulling the trigger on one of his Tommy-guns-for-rent since the bolt was open so it was "safe".

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I-465 north to 38th St.

Go in and experience the thrill of the shop run by Hoffa's ex-bodyguard, a man who shot up one of his stores after pulling the trigger on one of his Tommy-guns-for-rent since the bolt was open so it was "safe".

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I-465 north to 38th St.

If you want to see USED glocks priced higher than NEW glocks at any other store then go check out Don's. If you want to see the ONLY $1,100. ATI 1911 in the world. Check out Don's. (all this was pre-panic pricing, I can only imagine how bad it is now) If you want to see shady looking customers and even shadier looking clerks in a gun store. Check out Don's. If you want to get into an argument over how outrageous thier prices are and be told to leave the store. Check out Don's.

This was pretty much my reaction the first and last time I ever set foot into Don's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom