• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NetPIMP

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    We need a government appointed position. Someone who will determine if these posts are relevant or not...

Sorry, I was channeling the liberal party there...

What we actually need is a limit on the number of quality posts you can post - imagine the devastation you could create if you were able to create so may posts!!??

Look, if you can't make your point in just one, maybe two posts... well, maybe you shouldn't be posting... at all.

No more than 10 quality posts should be allowed - at which point, you'll just have to register on another forum and try to keep it to just 10 posts there.

It looks like Colorado is working on a 15 post limit - making them one of the friendlier states. :dunno:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    images

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I see everybody talking about "50 quality posts" And I want to ask a question. If a guy could verify that his posts have quality, then are they valuable? Could I sell or even lease my posts to someone who needs them to buy a gun here? If not, then why not? they are MY POSTS aren't they? what, are we communist? We don't believe in the capitalist system?

I propose a post clearing house, A post exchange where I will grade, restore and market secondhand or donor posts. I will call it "The Trading Post"! The currency could be bacon..... Many posts have a quality concept hidden in an illiterate text. I will rehabilitate lousy posts, repair grammar and spelling. Check punctuation And edit to add common sense where needed. The newly laundered posts could then be sold for a profit

Who was it (among others) who took me to the woodshed for my lack of syntax and format? Was it Jetgirl? Would she like to be a post consultant? (I am still too ignorant to proof-read for grammar, but I am working on it!) Heck there are plenty of grammar Nazi's here, some of whom are ACTUALLY knowledgeable on the subject. (frustrated English teachers) I could be interviewing for staff soon!

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I think the two most interesting fortune cookies I have ever gotten are as follows:

1) Someone will invite you to a karaoke party. (Never happened):(

2) Try a new hat to change your looks. Be creative! (Worked like a charm):yesway:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    My fortune cookie was made in the USA, invented in Japan, and eaten in a chinese restaurant...

I dont trust anything I read in a fortune cookie... wheres my damn tin hat....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom